Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
You sound like a right mug. Sorry, but what's done is done. There is a saying that goes "be nice to people on your way up, because you'll meet them on your way back down"

And I've highlighted what you say about me. You're right, I wouldn't go up to him in the street and call him a twat. I wouldn't do that to anyone because that is just needlessly aggressive. However, if he saw me on the street and asked me what my opinion of him was, I absolutely WOULD tell him I thought he was a twat. I might even do him the courtesy of telling him why I thought it, too.

mate you can think what you want i was paid to do a job i did that i tried my best . mate i aint trying to beg use as fans anything i jus wanted to get a few things straight

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Christ, I hope this book is being ghost written.....

Imagine reading 200+ pages of;

And then mark said use are on the bench today and i said thats a bit rash lol and then charlie punched me in the face lol and i aint dun nuffin wrong i just me and then i say take it or leave it if you thinc i am a cock dick head knob cock cock knob but mark said no use have to get off the team bus and then lol lol ilewumo sed use just speke your mind lol lol

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

And then mark said use are on the bench today and i said thats a bit rash lol and then charlie punched me in the face lol and i aint dun nuffin wrong i just me and then i say take it or leave it if you thinc i am a cock dick head knob cock cock knob but mark said no use have to get off the team bus and then lol lol ilewumo sed use just speke your mind lol lol

you will have done by the end of this thread.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Christ, I hope this book is being ghost written.....

You obviously havent read any of Katie Price's work.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
1 - he's promoting a book
2 - he's calling the radio station...to promote his book
3 - he's apologising, so we buy his book

It's really quite painful. Maybe, just maybe, he should spend less time 'writing' and actually focus on restoring a career which has needlessly been thrown away by 27.

9 clubs, 5 years. It tells it's own story.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
So posting this defence on NSC now wouldn't have anything to do with your book coming out then?

Call me cynical, but it doesn't look too subtle from a supporter's perspective.

That said, I understand you've got the right to put your side of the story across and make as much money as you can from it. A journeyman footballer's career is short and uncertain - you've got a responsibility to provide for your family as best you can.

Anyway, good luck for the future, whatever it holds.

I'll never wish ill on anyone who's pulled on an Albion shirt. Regardless of the past, you're no exception.

thanks for the comments
its not about money really its about my kids growing up knowing there dad is not hated at a club he played so well for obviously money will be made and ill be grateful but its not jus about money pal .

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You obviously havent read any of Katie Price's work.

It's entirely possible that Katie Price has written more books than she's actually read.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Ok, taking bets here now.

How long before this appears on everyone favourite Local newspaper.

***Exclusive........ Leon Knight talks about his time at Brighton***

If it is Leon or if it is not, I don't know the guy personally and I doubt many of us do so I don't have a view on what I think of him but he never killed anyone but just said a few stupid comments. How many of us have said things in the past that we now regret let alone have it highlighted throughout the media. If others have a different view then that's fine. Life would be dull if we all thought the same!

your spot on mate thank you very much

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm liking this particular stategy Leon!

Can Associates Ltd can offer you expertise in the relatively new field of Crisis Management.

This is the process by which a company or individual/s can deal with unexpected events or situations that threaten to harm your business or an individual reputation. The core comprehension to crisis management is identifying the real crisis, intervening at the optimum moment to reduce damage, to stabilise the situation from all angles, and then assisting the client to recover from the crisis.

Crisis management always relies heavily on PR to help the business or individual’s image recover, and to build public confidence and awareness of the given situation.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Or even possible that she has more books out than she has written or indeed read?

As she's a horsey lady, I'd say it's a racing certainty.

(No need to get on LARGE though)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i can't help thinking that posting your phone number on here MIGHT become something that you later regret

Yep agree, will only lead to abuse from the keyboard warriors who seem to hold a personal grudge for things said in haste many years ago.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Possibly 50% of NSC users are under 40 and therefore unlikely to either have seen PW play or remember him

So, yeah dickhead, I think it's pretty informative

Maybe read your post again then mate as it's a complete non-sequitur. How is giving a biog of that twat LK informing those too young to remember Peter Ward?

Oh hang on you're right. I've just thought of one: For those of you too young to remember Gary Stevens, Paul Watson was s left-footed right back who was good at free kicks. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here