Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
Leon good on you for coming on here you did a bloody good job in that season for us and I thank you for it. Good luck with another club fella. Also just to check its you what small car did you have when you were at the club must have been towards the end. I saw you in it along the Old Shoreham Road.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
This is the most degrading thread in NSC histroy. Why would ANYONE bite? Seriously? This thread screams of "windup". Some kid is likely sitting at home right now laughing his head off at how many bites he's had. f*** the two loavs and five fish or what ever, the bites on this thread could feed the f***ing 6 billion, not just the 1000!

Leon scored a goal i remember and love. Thats all i remember of him. He scored a penalty. I don't love him for it, its just a player, i loved the goal. :thumbsup:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I'm happy to share my rationale...

Amongst yesterday's 2 new NSC registrations were one purporting to be Leon Knight and one purporting to be Colin Kazim Richards. That's quite a coincidence on the same day, within the same hour in fact. Both registrations were from very generic email addresses that can be set up anonymously with ease.

The IP address that all Leon's posts have been made from is in Moldova. That certainly looks like the work of someone who is attempting to hide their real IP address so that I can't match it with an existing NSC user.

Leon told me at 8:30am this morning he was in the States. It's unlikely, although not impossible, many people in North America would be posting at that hour.

ok u dont think its me call me on my skype now

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
If this is you Leon you totally blew it at The Albion. Towards the end you were activing like a petulant child on the pitch (I remember the McGhee handbag incident that was the beginning of the end and thought you were out of order) and it was clear that a group of players were a rotten core in the side that eventually went down, and you did nothing to look like you were pulling in the right direction.

After you left you said things about our club, fans, and players that were unforgivable, and I for one was glad to see it go wrong for you in the seasons since.

Fair play for coming on here, and guess it all water under the bridge now, I hope you get a decent job for your children.

About sums up my view.

Whatever was or wasn't going on behind the scenes, one thing that was glaringly obvious and unmistakable was the presence of one of the biggest chip on shoulder attitudes I've ever seen....I recognise it as clear as day (or Knight!! :thumbsup:) from people i have known and / or worked with.

Every manager has given short shrift to LK from what I can gather....they haven't all failed to get what you're about, Leon, they DID get it...they just didn't like it and it's self-centred, blinkered and uncompromising (immature) nature.

You may well have matured since your days at Chelsea, Huddersfield, Brighton, Swansea, MK Dons, Rushden, in Scotland and abraod etc etc, as you allude to earlier in this thread (if it is indeed you)...I hope you have for your kids sake and the sake of your remaining playing days.

But football fans don't forget or forgive easily....your quotes will outlast your career.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Captain Haddock, Leon's GOALS will outlive those throwaway quotes. The memories of some brilliant days will outlive a few stories written by soundbite hungry local hacks.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
leon knight has done more in his life so far than most off the people slagging him off ever will.Its so easy to see what happen

Steve Coppell got the best out of him
Mark Mcghee didnt

Yes he said some bad things about Albion when he went but like ckr was treated like shit in his last few months

Leon did Mcghee have a promblem dealing with the likes of you and ckr?

And was Mark Mcgammon the worst striker you ever played with?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
All I can say on this subject is that in ' The Dammed United ' Brian Clough drove a Ford Zodiac.........

Greatness isn't a quality measured by the make and model of car you drive.

'Nuff said.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Leon, you were one of the most egotistical players I have ever seen on any pitch, and a vile and disruptive influence to anyone around you, and if this is you, you should have gone onto bigger and better things.

Put it this way, if you knocked at my door asking for a glass of water, your wife and kids could gladly have one, but you, never. Not until hell freezes over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here