Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Leon, you were one of the most egotistical players I have ever seen on any pitch, and a vile and disruptive influence to anyone around you, and if this is you, you should have gone onto bigger and better things.

Put it this way, if you knocked at my door asking for a glass of water, your wife and kids could gladly have one, but you, never. Not until hell freezes over.

.....and by the way the same goes for McGhee

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Leon, despite some of my comments on other threads about you, you have balls coming on here and being so frank and amenable, for that I salute you sir :thumbsup:

I hope for your kids sake you find a club and make some money but if you do try a different mental approach and make them proud. Good luck.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just for anyone in doubt still. This is Leon Knight.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3612462 said:
:ohmy:

So he's in Moldova!? Right...?

Moldova or Greece or Russia or somewhere, yes.

The proof I have of him includes another current footballer who is currently plying his trade in Hungary (but has played for Spurs, Wolves, QPR and others).

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well good on you for coming on here and fronting up, Leon.

Any chance of a comment on my post (page 18). I was fascinated when I heard that, as it did put a different slant on what I'd heard elsewhere about perceived divids in the dressing room. PM if you'd rather.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good stuff, much respect for coming on here and having to read through some of the shit people have said.
Having said how the hell did you manage to get sent off when not even playing last season in Scotland?

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where is the proof then ?

I told Leon I would not publicise it if he didn't want me to, but I am satisfied it's him. Believe me if you want or choose not to. I care not a jot.

(Leon did send it to the wrong Darren by mistake initially so there is a chance it will surface elsewhere)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If it was a lickfest previously it's going to get embarrassing now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here