Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
I told Leon I would not publicise it if he didn't want me to, but I am satisfied it's him. Believe me if you want or choose not to. I care not a jot.

(Leon did send it to the wrong Darren by mistake initially so there is a chance it will surface elsewhere)

How do we know you are really Bozza.....???

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
Leon,

Such a shame. There was no need for the comments about us getting relegated or the alleged texts to some team members, gloating that we did. Fair play to you though, for holding your hands up.
Thanks for THAT day in Cardiff.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I told Leon I would not publicise it if he didn't want me to, but I am satisfied it's him. Believe me if you want or choose not to. I care not a jot.

(Leon did send it to the wrong Darren by mistake initially so there is a chance it will surface elsewhere)

Of course, we can't ban free speech but should we be questioning his intentions? I don't particularly want the club rocked by any allegations (as he's said we would be very shocked to hear what went on) at the start of what is quite an important season. This thread could turn very interesting indeed.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
About sums up my view.

Whatever was or wasn't going on behind the scenes, one thing that was glaringly obvious and unmistakable was the presence of one of the biggest chip on shoulder attitudes I've ever seen....I recognise it as clear as day (or Knight!! :thumbsup:) from people i have known and / or worked with.

Every manager has given short shrift to LK from what I can gather....they haven't all failed to get what you're about, Leon, they DID get it...they just didn't like it and it's self-centred, blinkered and uncompromising (immature) nature.

You may well have matured since your days at Chelsea, Huddersfield, Brighton, Swansea, MK Dons, Rushden, in Scotland and abraod etc etc, as you allude to earlier in this thread (if it is indeed you)...I hope you have for your kids sake and the sake of your remaining playing days.

But football fans don't forget or forgive easily....your quotes will outlast your career.
i respect ur comments i know what i am i did my job for brighton the best i could thats all i can say

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008

Was just about to post Bozza he sent me the email !
seems it is him !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hi Leon,
Can you tell that other bloke that Albion are on the lookout for a 20 goal striker?
Cheers

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
don't really care what others say when i say this... please try an get in touch with gus, leon. I'm definately prepared to give you a chance. Or have you already had offers?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Let the arse licking commence.

What a SHAMBLES you are NSC.

Well for me, I was 14 when he scored THAT goal, and it is probably the best memory I have of supporting Brighton. Opinions are opinions- if you personally don't like him, don't try to force that opinion on others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here