Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes. Yes we did.

The story I heard was that the verbals that McGhee had been dishing out to Leon, transferred to CKR once Leon was gone. MM perceived them as being in the same cliche.

As I posted a couple of months before he left (and was duly slated on here of course, which questions of "source") CKR didn't appreciate the stick and come the summer told his agent to get him a move outta here.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3612525 said:
Leon now we have your address can we send you pizzas and taxis?

Yeah, also Leon, do you have a bust of Winston Churchill in your crib? If not..... would you like one?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What over? I was out the country for his entire Albion career. I've only ever seen those youtube compilation clips of him. In which he looked top quality.

The story I heard was that the verbals that McGhee had been dishing out to Leon, transferred to CKR once Leon was gone. MM perceived them as being in the same cliche.

As I posted a couple of months before he left (and was duly slated on here of course, which questions of "source") CKR didn't appreciate the stick and come the summer told his agent to get him a move outta here.

Partly this. I also recall it being an 'attitude' thing, ie CKR firmly of the belief that he was far too good for us (which considering he went on to play in the Champions League with Fenerbahce its hard to argue against). However, this didn't excuse his lethargic displays and total lack of effort once he'd fallen out with McGhee. He WAS talented, he just rarely bothered showing it at the Albion, and my abiding memory is of him always seeming to be on his arse, arms outstretched appealing to the ref for something or other.

Another waster. But maybe thats for another thread.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

That's generally my understanding of it.
But I don't want the hate mail again (45 e-mails sent to me via NSC during Euro 2008, blaming me personally for signing him, his attitude and generally everything what happened etc) so it's best if i stay quiet!!!

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon, despite some of my comments on other threads about you, you have balls coming on here and being so frank and amenable, for that I salute you sir :thumbsup:

I hope for your kids sake you find a club and make some money but if you do try a different mental approach and make them proud. Good luck.

thank u my friend
i will make my kids proud if its the last thing i do

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
my abiding memory is of him always seeming to be on his arse, arms outstretched appealing to the ref for something or other.

Thats how I would remember CKRs time at the Albion as well.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Let the arse licking commence.

What a SHAMBLES you are NSC.

Embarrasing isn't it, have people no self-respect!

What next, Archer coming on here on saying 'I did what i thought was right' and then we'll all have a nice little love in.

For one season here and arguably one at Huddersfield, that was the best that anyone got out of Leon, interestingly Swansea seem to implode shortly after he joined them. A guy who has left a trail of bad blood where ever he's gone, and who thought he was Maradona but was inreality a poor man's pre-madonna.

I actually find it all very very sad and depressing, what a f**king waste :down:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I believe the correct answer is the POLAR BEAR.

Enough of the honey badger already. It hasn't won the big pot in either of the two competitions, and one of those had the polar bear excluded.

Oh, I KNOW that. I was just being a mischievous little tyke.

Actually, there's been THREE competitions.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Leon deserves a lot of respect and credit for coming on here and putting his case forward. He may have left under a cloud but it seems he has grown up a lot and we should all move on, remember the good times and wish him well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here