Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
F**k me I getting worried now Leon, you're winning me over and as I've said before I was a big critic ... although always knew you had talent.

You should come and play for nothing and agree a weekly wage to be paid once you've stuck 10 in the back of the net!

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
Leon, you have lived the dream...having had the opportunity that many of us wished we would be able to achieve...that is to play football at a high level.
You have been worshipped ( and mocked!) by the fans...and you are tough enough to ensure that your talent does not go to waste.
Be proud...but also remember the not so good times as well. You have had the guts to comme on here and say sorry. That takes some doing.
Go on and enjoy the rest of your career.....makes us all proud to have seen you in the blue and white stripes!
Cheers Leon....thanks for all those memories!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Given the quality of players that Gus has rejected so far, do you honestly think that he would give leon a second glance?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I think Leon deserves a lot of respect and credit for coming on here and putting his case forward. He may have left under a cloud but it seems he has grown up a lot and we should all move on, remember the good times and wish him well.

thank u very much

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I always had Leon down as a knob.

Still do.

People are actually prepared to accept this 'It wasn't my fault. You wouldn't believe what happened at all thoise other clubs" shit?

All of them? All with bad people who conspired to make Leon look bad?

How unlucky was that?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Leon, given that most Albion fans-whatever they think of you as a person-consider you to have wasted your talents, are there things that, if given the chance, you'd do differently in your career? Do you agree that you haven't made the most of the talent you've got or are you happy with what you've achieved?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually, one thing has come out of this.

No-one can start any of the regular 'Leon Knight is a twat' threads, as now they'd have to be banned for starting a thread about another user. :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indeed if it was one or two clubs then fine as this happens where you fall out of favour with the manager etc. Thats why you have transfers.

But at EVERY club? And so MANY of them?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Leon you are a Brighton legend, however sourly it all ended. The majority of fans will find it to forgive you in time and remember the good times and the goals you banged in for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here