Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Leon you are a Brighton legend, however sourly it all ended. The majority of fans will find it to forgive you in time and remember the good times and the goals you banged in for us.

:sick:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Leon, Just my opinion.

I loved watching you get goals for us and you scored a fair few. You stuck the one away at Cardiff, which gave me my best moment as an albion fan and for that I thank you, its what you got paid to do but its still will be something I will never forget mate.

I think it was your arogance and attitude I hated, I remember seeing you in the petrol station along the road from Withdean....bottom of Mill hill...you were filling up a Mini at the time and you tried to stare me out and give me the, you want some face and I just laughed at you.

That sort of bolloc*s is quite blatently the sort of stuff that blighted your career, but you have made a nice bit of money, as you said...youve got a family now so good luck to you.

At the end of the day, people dont like you....who cares mate, life isnt always about popularity. Aslong your family and freinds think your a top guy, it doesnt matter what a load of morons on here think of you and I include myself in that.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
F**k me I getting worried now Leon, you're winning me over and as I've said before I was a big critic ... although always knew you had talent.

You should come and play for nothing and agree a weekly wage to be paid once you've stuck 10 in the back of the net!

ill do that cos i kno im scoring 10 :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you still reckon that you are a better footballer than Jermaine Defoe?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I always had Leon down as a knob.

Still do.

People are actually prepared to accept this 'It wasn't my fault. You wouldn't believe what happened at all thoise other clubs" shit?

All of them? All with bad people who conspired to make Leon look bad?

How unlucky was that?

Exactly.

"everyone deserves a second chance"

Ummmm, he's had about 8 'second chances' since leaving and they've all failed also.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Leon, I thought you were a total idiot towards the end of your time with us and your comments having joined Swansea did little to dissuade me.

That said, I don't think the Leon Knight of then would give a second's thought about coming on here in an attempt to redress the balance and would certainly not respond to (deserved) abuse in a calm and rational manner.

So for that you I commend you.

If you have genuinely grown up and realised that you bit the hand that fed you then I wish you well and hope you are able to rediscover the talent you clearly had. Just don't do it against us at any stage.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I dare you to turn up at training, when the lads get back from Portugal, with yer boots and socks pulled right up... Get there first and just be doing laps of the pitch all ready to rock... then grab a ball run down the pitch and smah it into the top corner from twenty yards and shout: I AM LEON KNIGHT... then, my son, you'll be a man.

Kosh

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I always had Leon down as a knob.

Still do.

People are actually prepared to accept this 'It wasn't my fault. You wouldn't believe what happened at all thoise other clubs" shit?

All of them? All with bad people who conspired to make Leon look bad?

How unlucky was that?
I'm sure we will be availed of all the TRUE and AMAZING facts of the case in the BOOK, available at public libraries SOON!!

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon, Just my opinion.

I loved watching you get goals for us and you scored a fair few. You stuck the one away at Cardiff, which gave me my best moment as an albion fan and for that I thank you, its what you got paid to do but its still will be something I will never forget mate.

I think it was your arogance and attitude I hated, I remember seeing you in the petrol station along the road from Withdean....bottom of Mill hill...you were filling up a Mini at the time and you tried to stare me out and give me the, you want some face and I just laughed at you.

That sort of bolloc*s is quite blatently the sort of stuff that blighted your career, but you have made a nice bit of money, as you said...youve got a family now so good luck to you.

At the end of the day, people dont like you....who cares mate, life isnt always about popularity. Aslong your family and freinds think your a top guy, it doesnt matter what a load of morons on here think of you and I include myself in that.

i cant remember the time but mate im 5f 5 i aint looking to start anything with anyone , i was jus looking not looking to steer u out pal trust me off the pitch im different to what i am on the pitch off the pitch i dont talk i have a straight face im abit shy around people i dont know on the pitch im loud confident in ure face u cant f*** with me attitude . people who know me and are around me know im diff to what i am around them and strangers

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Exactly.

"everyone deserves a second chance"

Ummmm, he's had about 8 'second chances' since leaving and they've all failed also.

Sake, some of you are really going on. Surely, when you're a young footballer who's doing very well (which I'm sure attracted attention to him) it is easy to develop a sense of arrogance. And then this sense of arrogance can easily work against you when things start to fall. Who are you to point a finger?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
i dare you to turn up at training, when the lads get back from portugal, with yer boots and socks pulled right up... Get there first and just be doing laps of the pitch all ready to rock... Then grab a ball run down the pitch and smah it into the top corner from twenty yards and shout: I am leon knight... Then, my son, you'll be a man.

Kosh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ahem, could you answer the below questions please. I'm genuinely interested in the answer.

Leon, given that most Albion fans-whatever they think of you as a person-consider you to have wasted your talents, are there things that, if given the chance, you'd do differently in your career? Do you agree that you haven't made the most of the talent you've got or are you happy with what you've achieved?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Leon, why did you have to be such an arrogant prat!? IF you were patient you wouldn't be where you are now, could be playing in a much better standard of football~!!!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Leon, I dare you to post a question on the 'Ask The Club' section about your time at the Albion. Surely you have loads of unanswered questions :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here