Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
mate i had a mini so i dont kno about the entourage
and ironing out things mcghee wanted me out u think he would iron anything out for me lololol no chance he would of let me rot

Having a mini doesn't mean the distracting entourage didn't follow in other vehicles though does it? On the other point, are you saying that you did not have a long history of irresponsible traffic offences/speeding tickets when at Brighton? Or are you saying that you did, but McGhee/Club did nothing to help iron things out?

These were simply the examples offered up by a few club staff I spoke to at a kit sponsors dinner (after your departure). They were adamant that you had a God given talent but, day to day, were simply too frustrating a beggar to manage (i.e. conform to the rules and regs other players managed to conform to).

All about opinions at the end of the day. You have yours, they had theirs, I have mine.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
You scored a shedload at Swansea but they still shipped you out pretty sharpish :shrug:

and there is no reason behind that !!
other then they wanted trundle as ther main front man and me and my goals was getting in the way so decided to cast me out and thats the HONEST TRUTH i kno for some managers it will be a dream for hes 2nd striker to score so many goals but not for kenny till this day swansea fans still dont know why i left neither do i they said heres a cheque take it or rot basically

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
duz yoo fancy a 'oliday like.........:drink::thumbsup:

i'm takin that as you have turned up here you are a bit keen to come back to the ALBION.........have you grown up enough to manage your personality issues...??? Don't get me wrong mate,if i wasn't such an aggro kaaant i could have played for Arsenal,it's taken me 18 years to realise what an arsehole i was(am):wave:

????????????:wave:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon,

Has Gazza bought you any presents since you fell off the waggon? stuff like chicken, a fishing rod, a loaf of bread, maybe even some lager?

hahahahahahahahahhahaha fell off the wagon hahahahahahaha
gazza and me dont know one another so no mate

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Well this has certainly made interesting lunctime reading.

My take on this:

Leon Knight - scored some great goals, gave us some great moments, including the pen at Cardiff.

Leon Knight - was a complete twat at times, moaning, diving, appearing not to give a toss sometimes.

That sums it up for me.

Good Luck Leon in wherever you go next - but don't go through life always blaming others if something goes wrong.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and there is no reason behind that !!
other then they wanted trundle as ther main front man and me and my goals was getting in the way so decided to cast me out and thats the HONEST TRUTH i kno for some managers it will be a dream for hes 2nd striker to score so many goals but not for kenny till this day swansea fans still dont know why i left neither do i they said heres a cheque take it or rot basically

Thanks for the interesting insight, there IS a Swansea fan on this forum, be good to get his take if he reads this thread.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Having a mini doesn't mean the distracting entourage didn't follow in other vehicles though does it? On the other point, are you saying that you did not have a long history of irresponsible traffic offences/speeding tickets when at Brighton? Or are you saying that you did, but McGhee/Club did nothing to help iron things out?

These were simply the examples offered up by a few club staff I spoke to at a kit sponsors dinner (after your departure). They were adamant that you had a God given talent but, day to day, were simply too frustrating a beggar to manage (i.e. conform to the rules and regs other players managed to conform to).

All about opinions at the end of the day. You have yours, they had theirs, I have mine.

why would the club handle my traffic offences lets be real my letters dont end up at the club they come through my front door

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Well this has certainly made interesting lunctime reading.

My take on this:

Leon Knight - scored some great goals, gave us some great moments, including the pen at Cardiff.

Leon Knight - was a complete twat at times, moaning, diving, appearing not to give a toss sometimes.

That sums it up for me.

Good Luck Leon in wherever you go next - but don't go through life always blaming others if something goes wrong.

who am i actually blaming for anything plsssssssss tell me

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
More Pringles anyone, or are we done now?!?!

theodorerobinson

Jul 8, 2010
Safe Leon

Huddersfield fan

You were absolute class on loan for us in 2001/02 season only to get sent off against Oldham meaning you missed the play offs. You not being available cost us in the end but it was your goals that got us there in the first place. Probably the best striker we have had in the last 10 years. Shame you never signed permanent, your career may have turned out differently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here