Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Actions speak louder than words Leon. Why dont you prove to everyone you've changed by facing the people you hurt and showing everyone you really are a changed character.
If McGhees gonna be at Withdean on the 30th why dont you apologise then?

Why don't you do something good to help the club like doing some charity work for the disabled fans we have at our wonderful club. Try working with the youngsters we have supporting our club. Show that you realise the importance of having a good attitude and a true love for the game if you want to really win back the ones who've chosen to hate you.
You admit to your mistakes and now its time to see it, the Internet is no place for this.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would LOVE to see Mcghee's face as he walks towards the dugouts seeing you stood behind them.

If he stands behind the dugouts McGhee won't be able to see him!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hang on a minute... That isn't Leon!

d8e4n.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leon, you've played for 5 Micky Mouse clubs in the last two years, scoring 9 goals in total.

If two or three League One clubs are interested why don't you just sign for the least bad option, just to get yourself started? At least you'd be back in the shop window.

And if you haven't got a title for your book yet how about "Bouncing Back"?

Well bugger I.
there are many that will never forgive, some may forgive but never forget but i have to say this does show a glimpse of moral fibre that i for one never would have thought you posses.
Fair play.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Actions speak louder than words Leon. Why dont you prove to everyone you've changed by facing the people you hurt and showing everyone you really are a changed character.

Why don't you do something good to help the club like doing some charity work for the disabled fans we have at our wonderful club. Try working with the youngsters we have supporting our club. Show that you realise the importance of having a good attitude and a true love for the game if you want to really win back the ones who've chosen to hate you.
You admit to your mistakes and now its time to see it, the Internet is no place for this.

And the nominations for 'Most Sanctimonious Post of the Year are....'

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Safe Leon

Huddersfield fan

You were absolute class on loan for us in 2001/02 season only to get sent off against Oldham meaning you missed the play offs. You not being available cost us in the end but it was your goals that got us there in the first place. Probably the best striker we have had in the last 10 years. Shame you never signed permanent, your career may have turned out differently

i still blame myself for hudds not going up and getting sent off i loved playin for hudds and thanks for ur support

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
and there is no reason behind that !!
other then they wanted trundle as ther main front man and me and my goals was getting in the way so decided to cast me out and thats the HONEST TRUTH i kno for some managers it will be a dream for hes 2nd striker to score so many goals but not for kenny till this day swansea fans still dont know why i left neither do i they said heres a cheque take it or rot basically

Yeah football clubs do that a lot don't they - "This player's scoring far too often - how do we get rid of him?"

Best of luck with finding a new club but stop making excuses - you fell out with far too many managers for it to be a coincidence.

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
I'll be 14 in September.
Why ?

OK thats understandable.
I just thought you were one of these judgmental characters who thinks he can laugh at others to better himself.
Its ok though, being 13 years old is an age where there's plenty to learn I'll just have to remeber the average age of NSC users. My mistake.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010

mate u line it up ill be there jus inbox me and we will sort something out ok

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here