Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OK thats understandable.
I just thought you were one of these judgmental characters who thinks he can laugh at others to better himself.
Its ok though, being 13 years old is an age where there's plenty to learn I'll just have to remeber the average age of NSC users. My mistake.

Apology accepted.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have you thought about trying to reinvent yourself. Move area staff at a school as a 16 year old and then try and get trials at a club as a 16 year old. You'd then have your whole career ahead of you again. I reckon you could get away with it because of your height and I am sure someone on here could get you the necessary birth certificate etc.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon, you've played for 5 Micky Mouse clubs in the last two years, scoring 9 goals in total.

If two or three League One clubs are interested why don't you just sign for the least bad option, just to get yourself started? At least you'd be back in the shop window.

And if you haven't got a title for your book yet how about "Bouncing Back"?

nah mate id rather stay away if the right club dont come along i wont be playing again i refuse to put myself thru anymore drama with clubs myself and my family

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
nah mate id rather stay away if the right club dont come along i wont be playing again i refuse to put myself thru anymore drama with clubs myself and my family

What does the right club have to have then? What is your ideal set up?

Why is everyone taking the piss out of Easy? He's a really good kid, I've met his parents too and they are wonderful people. Just because he's a little young doesn't make him any less of a fan, he's done more for this club then many adults on here. Leave him alone.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3612977 said:
Why is everyone taking the piss out of Easy? He's a really good kid, I've met his parents too and they are wonderful people. Just because he's a little young doesn't make him any less of a fan, he's done more for this club then many adults on here. Leave him alone.

You know his parents?

Don't tell them about his smoking, they'll hit the ROOF. Grounded for the summer, defo.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

not being funny mate but that post seems to prove you havent moved on as far as you think.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I won't ask what you're going to do instead because there's plenty of jokers on here who'll come out with lines like "bouncer for Mothercare" "Gary Coleman lookalike" etc. But what will you do if you hang up your boots?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
How is it possible for you to sign for an English club?

On 12 December, Rushden & Diamonds confirmed that Knight had been sacked after continuous breachs of conduct between November and December 2008. Despite the contract termination, Knight was prevented from joining another club, until the term of his contract had expired. Rushden have confirmed that they are not allowing any club to sign Knight on a free transfer and that they must pay a transfer fee to Rushden.[citation needed] The FA confirmed and validated this, meaning Leon Knight could not play at any level of football until 2011–12 season.[citation needed] The official date was not confirmed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here