Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon, you were one of the most egotistical players I have ever seen on any pitch, and a vile and disruptive influence to anyone around you, and if this is you, you should have gone onto bigger and better things.

Put it this way, if you knocked at my door asking for a glass of water, your wife and kids could gladly have one, but you, never. Not until hell freezes over.

do 1 mate honestly do one
u dont know me and never will and ill never ask anything from u.

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Have you thought about trying to reinvent yourself. Move area staff at a school as a 16 year old and then try and get trials at a club as a 16 year old. You'd then have your whole career ahead of you again. I reckon you could get away with it because of your height and I am sure someone on here could get you the necessary birth certificate etc.

I'm sure Martins of Nigeria could help you with that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I won't ask what you're going to do instead because there's plenty of jokers on here who'll come out with lines like "bouncer for Mothercare" "Gary Coleman lookalike" etc. But what will you do if you hang up your boots?

What will you do BEFORE you hang up your boots should be the question.

The answer should be, knuckle down and make the most of the talent god has given you.

But I suspect the answer is get a stool to stand on.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Fair play to you Leon. I enjoyed watching you when you were in form for us. Shame how shit went down in the end.
I would have an in form more mature Leon Knight back at the Albion anytime.

Good luck to you fella.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
do you agree with the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre??

"Knowing me Pavilionaire, knowing you Leon Knight. A-ha!"

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
Leon,

Wednesday fan here, I think you are a cock and my best memory of you was Derek Geary putting you into the hoardings.

Thanks

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
mate u line it up ill be there jus inbox me and we will sort something out ok

I would really respect you for this and I hope you mean it. I sadly dont have the connections for this sort of work but I'm sure if you got hold of the club and mention to them your willingness to help they would be more than happy to get you involved.
I'm not sure if Matt Hicks is still with the club but I know he used to work with the Junior seagulls.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Leon,

Wednesday fan here, I think you are a cock and my best memory of you was Derek Geary putting you into the hoardings.

Thanks

A useful contribution.

Looking forward to League One? I have a feeling your club is going to struggle this season. Shame.

However your team gave me one of the happiest days of my life in 1983 so thanks for that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Leon,
If asked by the club would you come back to play in a game at Falmer (the Amex or whatever you want to call it) in say a best team of the Withdean years. Or do you feel there is still a bit of bad blood between you and the club, or did that go when McGhee was booted out?
You and Bobby Z up top for 45 minutes would be immense!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3613001 said:
Easy 10 certainly is 13, I can vouch for this. I've still got his sticky mess stuck to my car seat. That's the last time I let you have any sweets young man :angry:

Well you'll not be tempting me into your car again without them.

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
matt hicks is long gone

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would really respect you for this and I hope you mean it. I sadly dont have the connections for this sort of work but I'm sure if you got hold of the club and mention to them your willingness to help they would be more than happy to get you involved.
I'm not sure if Matt Hicks is still with the club but I know he used to work with the Junior seagulls.

Er, how do I say this?! Matt Hicks is no longer at the club. Best leave it at that :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here