Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
cheers. yeah was favourite for the fulham job, but wasnt too worried, he's done a lot to improve the club so far, but he hasnt achieved anything yet.

poyet is a good manager and you will be up there I think, but you really need some better strikers i think! were you not after robbie simpson last season? he's available for loan but dont have a clue if he is any good as only played a couple of times...

Glenn Murray IS a very good striker [when he's not sulking or getting himself sent off, for behaving like a spoilt child!]. If he fires, we'll be up there.

After so many stories linking him to Huddersfield, I was as pleased when you signed Garner as you lot were.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have an IDEA.

How about everyone who just wants to slag Leon off and have a pop at him just stays off the thread?

I think over the last few years most of you have made your feelings well known.

Some of the vitriol directed at him on this thread is pathetic and from people who one would hope would know better.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
leon, hudders fan

you were fooking awesome for us, one of my favourite players, shame we couldnt have got you permanent :angry: would you have?

fair play for you for coming on here, I know you might have had/caused problems at other clubs but not really got a bad word for you about your time with us.

if you were offered a deal with us now would you sign? what do you think about our team and chances this year?

come on our forum :laugh:

good luck for this season albion.

papa%20lazaroo2.jpg

He's our wife now! :lolol: :amex:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have an IDEA.

How about everyone who just wants to slag Leon off and have a pop at him just stays off the thread?

Some of the vitriol directed at him on this thread is pathetic and from people who one would hope would know better.
I have an IDEA. When someone ignores your question, just accept he doesn't want to answer it. Don't ask it AGAIN and then YET AGAIN because it becomes tiresome and makes you appear like a sad groupie wannabe.

htafc

Jul 22, 2010
Glenn Murray IS a very good striker [when he's not sulking or getting himself sent off, for behaving like a spoilt child!]. If he fires, we'll be up there.

After so many stories linking him to Huddersfield, I was as pleased when you signed Garner as you lot were.

well we are still after 2 more players, maybe one is a striker :laugh:

nah carsley apparently been training with us for a few weeks but not sure why he hasnt signed yet. not sure about the other, highly doubt it will be a striker but it would be howard or folan if any I think.

Thanks for the interesting insight, there IS a Swansea fan on this forum, be good to get his take if he reads this thread.

Leon Knight was a great goalscorer for us, his goals (especially his 2 in the play off semi-final) got us to the final in Cardiff. He was living in Trundle's shadow at the time though so his reason for leaving may have some substance but was not ALL the story.

Why would we transfer a 20 goal-a-season striker? that question has never been adequately answered by anyone at Swansea, but I suspect that his alleged 'friends' from the London scene have something to do with it ???

Excellent goalscorer in his day, a talent that got away unfortunately.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I have an IDEA.

well said, some of the abuse is pathetic

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have an IDEA. When someone ignores your question, just accept he doesn't want to answer it. Don't ask it AGAIN and then YET AGAIN because it becomes tiresome and makes you appear like a sad groupie wannabe.

Good IDEA that. And the perma-wrong players' plum-licking simpleton has nothing to tell ANYONE on HERE how to BEHAVE. In IRRITATING randomly CAPITALISED words TOO.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good IDEA that. And the perma-wrong players' plum-licking simpleton has nothing to tell ANYONE on HERE how to BEHAVE. In IRRITATING randomly CAPITALISED words TOO.

Perma-wrong?

Although I guess I was wrong in labouring under the misapprehension that most people on here were adults and able to have a conversation - albeit online - without acting like a petulant five year old.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Surely if there was a club with a physio in charge who are looking for a striker were interested there would be no way you could turn it down?
Just come to Tranmere, you know you want to. Its a lovely place, honestly.
Surely it beats sittin at home on a saturday afternoon watchin gillette soccer saturday and seeing strikers such as Jermaine Beckford getting a chance at the prem and you thinking what could i have done with myself.
Get back to where you belong, Prenton Park.

I grew up in Tranmere, went to Well Lane and Rocky High and can say with certainty that, if I was Leon, I would rather sit at home with Geoff Stelling and Paul Merson/Le Tittier shouting at games I can't see whilst drinking lighter fluid than hang around in that armpit again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richie - Leon Knight preffesses to be a long time reader of NSC.

If that is the case, then he would have known very well, what range of responses he was likely to recieve.

He claims to be here 'only to apologise', yet has stopped short of actually admitting ANY wrongdoing, on his part. Thus , some are loathe to welcome that 'apology' blindly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here