leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Alright Leon, I doubt you'll reply to this as the amount of others asking you stuff I don't expect a reply but I have to ask because after Bobby Zamora you were my favourite footballer to pull on a Brighton shirt, well, not third favourite after Kazenga ;)

But anyway, regardless of what the rest of these people say, and by god the amount of starstruck turn arounds I've seen on here today it's amazing! Do YOU personally, as a footballer, think you would be good enough to come back to Brighton this season and score goals? Do YOU think you still have it in you to be a quality Pro footballer?

The fact that you pissed alot of people off and left the club how you did, still doesn't stop you being #3 on my list, so if you could reply to this, It'd be much appreciated, cheers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
You have it then.
There you go, I even put your quote underneath. :smile:

Jesus! Give it a break.
whatever I've done to upset you I'm sorry. Just forget about it and move on, no need for petty postings. I've obviously got under your skin and I'm saying sorry for it. Now please change the track.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
mate what has happened was ment to be
and what will happen we will see i aint forcing anything
god gave me a talent and if he wants me to put it to use again i will for sure
my talent will never be gone
but im happy for now i know i cud of done more obviously but it wasnt ment to be i kno time is running out cos younger players are coming through but without being big headed mate and i respect every footy player the new breed of talent aint what it was like when i was coming thru so if i was to sign somewhere im confident ill be well ok !!

thanks for the response, Leon.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
but without being big headed mate and i respect every footy player the new breed of talent aint what it was like when i was coming thru

this is genius all this.

Lush

Mods' Pet
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the best goal scorers are usually cocky little gits. That total self belief gets the goal in the back of the net half the time. However they need to be managed properly for the good of the team. Coppell could do it, McGhee couldn't. Don't really blame Leon for being who he is and will always be grateful for the goals.

htafc

Jul 22, 2010
leon, hudders fan

you were fooking awesome for us, one of my favourite players, shame we couldnt have got you permanent :angry: would you have?

fair play for you for coming on here, I know you might have had/caused problems at other clubs but not really got a bad word for you about your time with us.

if you were offered a deal with us now would you sign? what do you think about our team and chances this year?

come on our forum :laugh:

good luck for this season albion.

come on leon answer us :sheep:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the best goal scorers are usually cocky little gits. That total self belief gets the goal in the back of the net half the time. However they need to be managed properly for the good of the team. Coppell could do it, McGhee couldn't. .

Nor could Kenny Jackett, or Andy Ritchie, or Chris Turner, or his subsequent managers at Rushden, Queen of the South, Athletico Faliraki, etc, etc, etc,

He really has been very unlucky with all these terrible managers.

Leazeslad

Jul 22, 2010
Leon I don't support Brighton, I support Newcastle but that goal you scored in Cardiff helped win me £250. Was a Sunday afternoon weren't it. Good lad. I always thought you'd end up playing for us after your early promise. You'd probably have fitted in well with Jenas, Dyer and Bellamy....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the best goal scorers are usually cocky little gits. That total self belief gets the goal in the back of the net half the time. However they need to be managed properly for the good of the team. Coppell could do it, McGhee couldn't. Don't really blame Leon for being who he is and will always be grateful for the goals.

In fairness Coppell only had to manage him for about 10 games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports