Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From the number of new posters from various clubs around the country today I'm guessing that this thread is getting nationwide coverage?

Wasted talent. Only 28 years old, has been given so many chances. It's going to take a brave manager/chairman to take a risk to give him another chance. There's a nice tribute to Leon on Youtube obviously posted by an Albion fan.
Great memories but never to wear the blue and white stripes again

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why has no one asked him if he would like to come back to Brighton?

Because we want to go up, and a striker who hasn't scored for three years, despite trying at the heady heights of the Scottish third division, and the East Athens Sunday League, doesn't really fit the bill.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I have an IDEA. When someone ignores your question, just accept he doesn't want to answer it. Don't ask it AGAIN and then YET AGAIN because it becomes tiresome and makes you appear like a sad groupie wannabe.

Does that apply to my question to Leon about who would win in a fight between a lion and a tiger? He STILL hasn't answered. :angry:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Why has no one asked him if he would like to come back to Brighton?

I'd have him back, but I wouldn't start him. He would be 3rd choice ATM and we are looking at getting in more strikers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd have him back, but I wouldn't start him. He would be 3rd choice ATM and we are looking at getting in more strikers.

A player with an ego the size of Wiltshire and what could kindly be described as being a somewhat 'desruptive' influence in the dressing room, being down here and 3rd choice in the pecking order.

Yeah, that'd work.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Because it's obviously tiger. :wave:

honey_badger_02.jpg

Happily chewing away on Tiger flesh...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
As anyone confirmed whether or not this is the little prick yet?

Has he posted a pic with a message on it to prove its him?

Or is he still on about his phone, and throw away after three days?

I bet the vegatables had a right go about that plan!

Too be fair, put me on the phone, and squeeze my bollocks hard enough, and I'll sound like the squeeking voice shortarsed twat!:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here