Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As anyone confirmed whether or not this is the little prick yet?

Has he posted a pic with a message on it to prove its him?

Or is he still on about his phone, and throw away after three days?

I bet the vegatables had a right go about that plan!

Too be fair, put me on the phone, and squeeze my bollocks hard enough, and I'll sound like the squeeking voice shortarsed twat!:eek:

Bozza (it's all his fault) contacted him through Skype.

QED.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
leon22vr.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

*waits for walt jabsco to reveal he has been pm'ing leon and has managed to secure an interview with him*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cor BoF I remember the OUTRAGE that caused first time round.

Almost as much as the Royal Sally one.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Bozza (it's all his fault) contacted him through Skype.

QED.
Oh good.

In that case then, Leon, f*** off you little prick.

You are poision, and not wanted here. You create trouble where ever you go, and that's why you are grovelling pretending you've changed. No one wants you. You've acted the big man once to many times, and now you are reaping the rewards. Enjoy them won't you:laugh:

Are you good enough for Brighton... probably, but you're a trouble making little prick, and Lord Gus wouldn't have you near his sqaud, so you're wasting you're breath here.

If someones stupid enough to have offered you a contract somewhere, snap their arm off. Because the only other use you have, is to dontate yourself you medical science, in the hope that the clever people can get to the bottom of that horrible "little man" condition you have.

And just remember one more thing... you could have been great. But because of what you are, you have become nothing. Maybe there is a god after all!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh good.

You are poision, and not wanted here. You create trouble where ever you go, and that's why you are grovelling pretending you've changed. No one wants you. You've acted the big man once to many times, and now you are reaping the rewards. Enjoy them won't you:laugh:

Are you good enough for Brighton... probably, but you're a trouble making little prick, and Lord Gus wouldn't have you near his sqaud, so you're wasting you're breath here.

If someones stupid enough to have offered you a contract somewhere, snap their arm off. Because the only other use you have, is to dontate yourself you medical science, in the hope that the clever people can get to the bottom of that horrible "little man" condition you have.

And just remember one more thing... you could have been great. But because of what you are, you have become nothing. Maybe there is a god after all!!

Get off the fence.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Oh good.

What a nice human being you are too. What about giving the guy a second chance, a third, a forth, a fifth a sixth, a seventh, an eighth (of crack) a ninth, a tenth, an eleventh, a twelveth, a thirteenth, a forteenth & if that fails just give up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My question is....... Is this all a shameless attempt at selling copies of an upcoming biography ????

I don't think so, no. More just an ego-massaging excercise.

Leon himself admits that the book is 'barely started'. No doubt he'll fall out with his ghost writer and any prospective publishers long before it ever sees the light of day. It'll all be their fault, though, of course...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What a nice human being you are too.

If you've ever met the little runt, you would feel the same way too.

I would say he the type of person only a mother could love, but I doubt even she would.

The only thing I have left to say about the prick, is looking at the situation he's found himself in is :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I don't think so, no. More just an ego-massaging excercise.

Leon himself admits that the book is 'barely started'. No doubt he'll fall out with his ghost writer and any prospective publishers long before it ever sees the light of day. It'll all be their fault, though, of course...

Leon Knight write a book? He'll probably fall out with his ghost writer:laugh:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
If you've ever met the little runt, you would feel the same way too.

I would say he the type of person only a mother could love, but I doubt even she would.

The only thing I have left to say about the prick, is looking at the situation he's found himself in is :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are Mark McGhee and I claim my £5! :clap2:

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
leon have you got any of the albion or hamilton shirts still if so send one this way please

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Do you ever look at the careers of the other guys you played at Senrab with & think 'shit that could've been me'?
Also have you got a book tour planned?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh good.

Thankful you don't speak for everyone on here so toddle off to which ever hole you came out of

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
This has been a riot of a thread to say the least. I expect a flounce by the end of the day.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I have but one question:

Why has this thread had over 730 replies and over 44,000 views in the space of a day?

:shrug:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ how big has this thread become:laugh:

Doubt mr knight will pop back on here as he has clearly said what was needed and fairplay to him.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here