leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

For all the people saying 'I have a bit more respect for him now...', good for you. I, however, am going to disagree with your viewpoint.

So what is this thread? It's Leon Knight starting a thread with his first post on NSC about Leon Knight's favourite subject... Leon Knight.

I see little or no contrition in his posts, and little sense of self-responsibility. I see nothing that would make me change my opinion of him - if anything, it's just got worse. Knight was yesterday's news. Thanks for the one good season your career managed to produce, Leon, but as for what followed, what an unprofessional, ignorant, charm-free attitude to have... No, his 'talent' and goals won't be anything like enough to buy him an advance pardon, and certainly not with the most glib of 'sorry's.

As for wanting him back - it's absolutely risible. He's washed up, f***ed up and nowhere to go, and still not understanding why.

Gus Poyet knows exactly who he is, and even if Leon Knight wanted to come back (thankfully he evidently doesn't), the club won't want anything to do with him, irrespective of who may have been right and who may have been wrong six years ago.

What I am trying to fathom is why come on here and why now?

I'll have an even 20 he's on the Roar before the end of September

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
not really? so are you fomer staff?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I just read them all, and apparently Bozza spoke to him on Skype and also through CKR's skype to confirm it. Then Leon emailed another NSC member called Darren an email proving it. Then emailed it to the correct darren. Neither of whom will say what was in the email that proved it was him. Rumours of a Leon Knight with his knob out in a mobile phone pic may start?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I just read them all, and apparently Bozza spoke to him on Skype and also through CKR's skype to confirm it. Then Leon emailed another NSC member called Darren an email proving it. Then emailed it to the correct darren. Neither of whom will say what was in the email that proved it was him. Rumours of a Leon Knight with his knob out in a mobile phone pic may start?

We could get another libel charge soon enough:

Arsegas EXCLUSIVE
Former Albion SUPER STAR caught with naked pictures on phone

Ripped straight from NSC.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Er, how do I say this?! Matt Hicks is no longer at the club. Best leave it at that :lolol:

Matt Hicks is no longer at the club!!!!!

f***, when did that happen?????

WHY?

Oh. I need to sit down.

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
knc it happend a good 5years ago

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Although more viewed than the snow thread there is still less posts.

So snow is more popular than Leon Knight and that's a fact!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports