Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

D

Deleted User X18H

Does anyone think TLO interviewing HB&B would make a QUALITY Albion Roar show?

Or is that just me :down:

I AM NOT DOING IT !!! It will be can you mention us here or mention us about this. NO NO NO!

Sorry lad, unless the money is very good it is a non starter.

lee_morris

May 31, 2010
:rave::moo::p:angry::rant:
Wake up you delusional Northern muppet. Its not 2003 any more. The Leon you remember doesn't exist. The Leon of now, has no place in a your current squad, alongside Jordan Rhodes,Theo Robinson and your other six or seven strikers.
Cheeky southern twat, I know it isn't 2003, Knight played in 2002. We have Jordan Rhodes, Lee Novak, Theo Robinson and Joe Garner, Robinson cannot be classed as a striker...:rave::moo::p:angry::rant:

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I've read the whole thread and I feel proud of myself. Leon you were great for us but things move and you never go back for seconds... Okay maybe you do but it doesn't always work...

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I've read the whole thread and I feel proud of myself. Leon you were great for us but things move and you never go back for seconds... Okay maybe you do but it doesn't always work...

I read the whole thread yesterday when i came home and it was 12 pages, there's no fuckin chance i'm gonna read the next 30 odd!

If I have missed anything exciting would someone kindly point me towards any relevant posts after p12? Cheyas :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It will be overtaking the webcam thread soon.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:rave::moo::p:angry::rant:
Cheeky southern twat, I know it isn't 2003, Knight played in 2002. We have Jordan Rhodes, Lee Novak, Theo Robinson and Joe Garner, Robinson cannot be classed as a striker...:rave::moo::p:angry::rant:

I see you like Smilies - here is one you might enjoy :wanker:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It will be overtaking the webcam thread soon.

No chance. Top threads:

Thread full of beautiful ladies - 654,836 views
Word Association game - 324,883
Webcam - 186,810
Very Importnant Lady Poll (TV Newsreaders) - 153,244
Lucky 15 Challenge - 124,910
Favourite Peanut Smuggler - 112,672
Suzi Perry - 90,395
Sexiest Newsreader - 79,262
Your itunes - 71,282
Playforyourclub.com - 70,270
Leon Knight thread - 60.939

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Okay Leon - Lets see if you really are the real deal?

When you were at Swansea - The groundsman at the Liberty Stadium? What was his name? Remember him? To jog your memory - He was Australian. He remembers you. :thumbsup:

If you give even just his first name, that will be good enough to convince me. :thumbsup:

If you really are Leon- Thanks for a fantastic season in 03/04 & probably the best football day out of my life in Cardiff. Good luck in the future.

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
I just read them all, and apparently Bozza spoke to him on Skype and also through CKR's skype to confirm it. Then Leon emailed another NSC member called Darren an email proving it. Then emailed it to the correct darren. Neither of whom will say what was in the email that proved it was him. Rumours of a Leon Knight with his knob out in a mobile phone pic may start?

I'm the Darren that got
The email by mistake
And it's defo Leon !
Not a prank I'm surprised
My self check out my 8am
Post today.

avfc_1982

Jul 22, 2010
Hi Leon, Aston Villa fan here.

Marlon Harewood is set to leave this summer, would you consider joining us if/when this happens to replace him?

I think you'd work well with Agbonlahor/Heskey.

Thanks. :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Marlon Harewood is set to leave this summer, would you consider joining us if/when this happens to replace him?

This tops it all!! Yep this will definitely happen.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
No chance. Top threads:

Thread full of beautiful ladies - 654,836 views
Word Association game - 324,883

Webcam - 186,810
Very Importnant Lady Poll (TV Newsreaders) - 153,244
Lucky 15 Challenge - 124,910
Favourite Peanut Smuggler - 112,672
Suzi Perry - 90,395
Sexiest Newsreader - 79,262
Your itunes - 71,282
Playforyourclub.com - 70,270
Leon Knight thread - 60.939

the top 2 threads on that list suggest that nsc is full of wankers.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

And it still goes on.... This is like the Raoul Moat thread, sort of, well without the impending threat of gun fire and the fact that Leon hasn't actually killed anyone/ he has used his lap top to pray for forgiveness on NSC where as Moat used it to email Gazza for a fishing rod and 6 can's of bitter ale.

Anyway I thought Bozza confirmed it was Leon?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
İbrahim Tatlıses;3613965 said:
Crazy thread, have only scanned the threads, mainly read Leon's comments.

Superb stuff from a player who has been pivotal to Brighton's history. Some would call him a legend for what he did, but others call him a twat because of the way he left.

But me personally, I just cannot believe a professional footballer would have the bottle to interact with fans like this. Extremely surreal, but very impressive.

To sum up my reaction "What a f***ing legend, give the man a trial!"

Great post :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here