leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Leon is out tonight. Have we seen the last of him?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I've just noticed that, after two days, this thread is already ONE THIRD the size of a Falmer Webcam thread that's been going over a year. Arrghhh!! In respective fans' attention terms, that would make little Leon worth £30 MILLION, shurely.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Possibly one of the greatest threads since "lickergate"! :ascarf:

This thread is full of mixed emotions from people, and that, for me, is easy to understand.

On one hand i remember a time where Leon was a great player. Quick on his feet and a GREAT eye for the goal.

On the other hand i also remember being frustrated at times by his lack of desire to chase a ball. It seemed at times as though he expected a pinpoint cross and anything else wouldn't do.

When Leon wished us to be relegated... that was hard to stomach! I understand he was probably only speaking ill of the 'club management' (be it warranted or otherwise) and not the fans; however as a fan i felt it was uncalled for after the many years of support the fans gave. Be bitter against your ex employer by all means but don't wish things like that on the fans!

If Leon can prove he's grown up and now thinks of his family and his future, i can forgive him. If he can now engage his brain and do his talking with his boots, he may have a future.

Would i like to see him back in a Brighton shirt? The Jury's still out. If he made a formal apology (not just on a message board that a lot of fans don't read), then who knows. Maybe a week by week Carole type contract until he can prove he's a better person.

Anyhow, whatever happens, there's only 1 thing that's important in the grand scheme of this... he didn't do us any harm and we're still looking forward. :albion2:

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Judging by some of the comments on this thread I would agree with the 'wankers' comment.
Has anyone noticed that LK's last comment on here was the only one where he bit and told someone to 'do one'. Personally I think the lad has the hide of a Rhino not to rise to some of the shoddy comments aimed at him. Hats off to the fella.
Putting the whole thing into perspective, he was a young footballer and a bloody good one at that and yes he did say a few things, in the heat of the moment, that were obviously aimed at BHA staff, not the fans. Would have been great to have LK on here every now and again but Im not sure he will be back.
For me he did a great job on the pitch, and as a true fan, thats all that counts.
He hasn't set the world on fire since but he is young enough to put that right and maybe in his own mind , making his peace is some way towards that end.
IMO a fit LK with all his bravado and on pitch attitude would be a superb signing for this club. I can only dream.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
young+George+Clooney+with+a+cool+geek+hairstyle.jpg

THAT IS GEORGE CLOONEY AGED 12

easy hasn't got me fooled........he's at least 17.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
No chance. Top threads:

Thread full of beautiful ladies - 654,836 views
Word Association game - 324,883
Webcam - 186,810
Very Importnant Lady Poll (TV Newsreaders) - 153,244
Lucky 15 Challenge - 124,910
Favourite Peanut Smuggler - 112,672
Suzi Perry - 90,395
Sexiest Newsreader - 79,262
Your itunes - 71,282
Playforyourclub.com - 70,270
Leon Knight thread - 60.939

PLAY FOR YOUR CLUB :albion2:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No chance. Top threads:

Thread full of beautiful ladies - 654,836 views
Word Association game - 324,883
Webcam - 186,810
Very Importnant Lady Poll (TV Newsreaders) - 153,244
Lucky 15 Challenge - 124,910
Favourite Peanut Smuggler - 112,672
Suzi Perry - 90,395
Sexiest Newsreader - 79,262
Your itunes - 71,282
Playforyourclub.com - 70,270
Leon Knight thread - 60.939

What does it say about NSC when only two of the top 10 threads are about football (and those only vaguely)?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Judging by some of the comments on this thread I would agree with the 'wankers' comment.
Has anyone noticed that LK's last comment on here was the only one where he bit and told someone to 'do one'. Personally I think the lad has the hide of a Rhino not to rise to some of the shoddy comments aimed at him. Hats off to the fella.
Putting the whole thing into perspective, he was a young footballer and a bloody good one at that and yes he did say a few things, in the heat of the moment, that were obviously aimed at BHA staff, not the fans. Would have been great to have LK on here every now and again but Im not sure he will be back.
For me he did a great job on the pitch, and as a true fan, thats all that counts.
He hasn't set the world on fire since but he is young enough to put that right and maybe in his own mind , making his peace is some way towards that end.
IMO a fit LK with all his bravado and on pitch attitude would be a superb signing for this club. I can only dream.

Thanks for the post
Like u said I was young not only in age but in my head too
I reacted badly to leaving brighton which I never should of done
But at the time I was fueled with so much anger it jus all came out
U have to understand being young and having a lot on ur sholders takes
Its toll well it did on me anyway I put a lot of pressure on myself too
Every game everytime i stepped out in a brighton shirt like I said and I will keep
Saying I'm sorry for the comments I made and I'm sorry for any other
Time I made use as fans unhappy I love u all regardless if u love me back or hate my guts
I really made my name there I mean I did really well at hudds town but brighton
Was a different level so thank use a fans for making me reach the goals I did it wasn't jus me
It was the whole squad staff baord room everybody
And I didn't get on with a couple players but when it was time to step out on the pitch
We all knew what we had to do and that promotion season we did it well love u all and
Trust me I'm on this site all the time its only I've jus decided to come on and tell use as fans
How much love I have for use but its always been there and will always will be not looking
Anything from this jus wanted it out cos I have seen I'm still spoke about a lot and its been a while since I threw on the no.7 shirt
As for me having a trail or coming back we will have to wait and see I doubt the men up stairs will have it
But jus know if it was to ever happen again be sure that the 27 I scored in our promotion season will be beaten
Hahaha I'm laughing but I know my football and I know league 1 and I know 27 is beatable if I stop my childish rants back then
I would of hit 30+ so let's see what happens much love to use again as fans leon knight !! ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports