Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Leazeslad

Jul 22, 2010
Leon who do you know personally have played for Newcastle, are they mugs, and what do you think about NUFC?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Dear Leon. When you played that pre-season friendly at Lancing with CKR I got so excited at the prospect of you two as our new strike force that I got a massive stiffy that just wouldn't go down even when I hit it with greasy chip. I was still hard when I brushed past you after you were subbed and had got dressed. You had a nifty black shirt on and smelt lovely. Did you feel my throbber and have you ever had any other bi-curious moments that you sometimes feel ashamed about when your with your missus?

Apparantly he was thinking of you when this photo was taken :thumbsup:

_40215217_knight200_getty.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thanks for the post
Like u said I was young not only in age but in my head too
I reacted badly to leaving brighton which I never should of done
But at the time I was fueled with so much anger it jus all came out
U have to understand being young and having a lot on ur sholders takes
Its toll well it did on me anyway I put a lot of pressure on myself too
Every game everytime i stepped out in a brighton shirt like I said and I will keep
Saying I'm sorry for the comments I made and I'm sorry for any other
Time I made use as fans unhappy I love u all regardless if u love me back or hate my guts
I really made my name there I mean I did really well at hudds town but brighton
Was a different level so thank use a fans for making me reach the goals I did it wasn't jus me
It was the whole squad staff baord room everybody
And I didn't get on with a couple players but when it was time to step out on the pitch
We all knew what we had to do and that promotion season we did it well love u all and
Trust me I'm on this site all the time its only I've jus decided to come on and tell use as fans
How much love I have for use but its always been there and will always will be not looking
Anything from this jus wanted it out cos I have seen I'm still spoke about a lot and its been a while since I threw on the no.7 shirt
As for me having a trail or coming back we will have to wait and see I doubt the men up stairs will have it
But jus know if it was to ever happen again be sure that the 27 I scored in our promotion season will be beaten
Hahaha I'm laughing but I know my football and I know league 1 and I know 27 is beatable if I stop my childish rants back then
I would of hit 30+ so let's see what happens much love to use again as fans leon knight !! ;-)

Ahhh bless....can we keep him?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Leon, you went out with a friend of a friend in Haywards Heath while you were at Brighton, can you confirm or deny??

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Thanks for the post
Like u said I was young not only in age but in my head too
I reacted badly to leaving brighton which I never should of done
But at the time I was fueled with so much anger it jus all came out
U have to understand being young and having a lot on ur sholders takes
Its toll well it did on me anyway I put a lot of pressure on myself too
Every game everytime i stepped out in a brighton shirt like I said and I will keep
Saying I'm sorry for the comments I made and I'm sorry for any other
Time I made use as fans unhappy
I love u all regardless if u love me back or hate my guts
I really made my name there I mean I did really well at hudds town but brighton
Was a different level so thank use a fans for making me reach the goals I did it wasn't jus me
It was the whole squad staff baord room everybody
And I didn't get on with a couple players but when it was time to step out on the pitch
We all knew what we had to do and that promotion season we did it well love u all and
Trust me I'm on this site all the time its only I've jus decided to come on and tell use as fans
How much love I have for use but its always been there and will always will be not looking
Anything from this jus wanted it out cos I have seen I'm still spoke about a lot and its been a while since I threw on the no.7 shirt
As for me having a trail or coming back we will have to wait and see I doubt the men up stairs will have it
But jus know if it was to ever happen again be sure that the 27 I scored in our promotion season will be beaten
Hahaha I'm laughing but I know my football and I know league 1 and I know 27 is beatable if I stop my childish rants back then
I would of hit 30+ so let's see what happens much love to use again as fans leon knight !! ;-)

I think fair play. If he means what he says that is.

Its easy to say the soppy correct sounding shit but its hard to mean it, but this is now 7 or 8 years ago, so you never know... he might have grown up a bit.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Look he has grown up, come on here and apologised - and it sounds sincere. I wish him the best, and at 27, he's still got a chance if he can reach peak fitness.

Why not give him a trial? We could do a lot worse at the moment.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
hey leon , sydney again, as you blanked my last question and chose to answer some of these other FELCHERS, i shall repeat. Are you keen to come back to the Albion...? It don't matter what anyone thinks on here,you were without doubt a prodigious talent but with issues...!!! lots of people have them for lots of reasons. you are the only one who knows weather you have put them away or not.....a week by week contract might be an option say 5 or 600 quid, better than sitting on your arse innit...???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here