Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why not give him a trial? We could do a lot worse at the moment.

You're absolutely right-we could do a lot worse than sign somebody who hasn't scored a goal in sod knows how long-not even in Scotland FFS! :facepalm: Just what we need.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
are you taller than Short Wright-Phillips?

Shaun-Wright-Phillips-is--009.jpg

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
No chance. Top threads:

Thread full of beautiful ladies - 654,836 views
Word Association game - 324,883
Webcam - 186,810
Very Importnant Lady Poll (TV Newsreaders) - 153,244
Lucky 15 Challenge - 124,910
Favourite Peanut Smuggler - 112,672
Suzi Perry - 90,395
Sexiest Newsreader - 79,262
Your itunes - 71,282
Playforyourclub.com - 70,270
Leon Knight thread - 60.939

Can't believe that World's Hardest Creature or Mornington Crescent are notable absentees from the top 10!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why not give him a trial? We could do a lot worse at the moment.

I'm struggling to think how we could, to be honest?

We talking about someone with Joey Barton's attitude, and Chris McPhee's recent scoring record. Impressive.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I think fair play. If he means what he says that is.

Its easy to say the soppy correct sounding shit but its hard to mean it, but this is now 7 or 8 years ago, so you never know... he might have grown up a bit.
Shortie hasn't got a club.

He probably would still net 20 plus goals a season at this level.

But that's the problem, history shows he won't last a season, before the short man sydrome kicks in, and he's told to f*** off again.

He's an arrogant little git, who is now reaping the rewards he richly deserves.

Coming on here grovelling is quite pathetic really.

The reason he hasn't got a club, is because any manager with any sense isn't go to go near him, despite what he can offer.

He'll end up with a manager whose desperate for a signing. He'll last a few months, kick off again, and be on the scrapheap again.

Please people stop sucking up to him. There's more chance of Brian Clough managing Brighton again, that this loser playing up front.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
To basically sum up Leon Knight, thanks to wikipedia

Knight's stay at the Liberty Stadium was short-lived, as he was placed on the transfer list in October 2006,[10] due to a poor attitude.

On 19 August 2008, Knight's contract was "terminated by mutual consent",

On 12 December, Rushden & Diamonds confirmed that Knight had been sacked after continuous breachs of conduct between November and December 2008

Knight joined Hamilton Academical on 21 August making his SPL début against Aberdeen as a second half substitute the following day. He made one start and six substitute appearances for the Lanarkshire side.[15] He was sent off for his role in a tunnel brawl after a win over Heart of Midlothian despite being an unused substitute during the game.[16][17] Knight was released by Hamilton on 14 January 2010

Knight was released by Queens at the end of the 2009-10 season

Can't even get a game for Queen of the South!!!!

Such a natural talent

Unfortauntely talent mixed with a rotton attitude, is nearly always doomed to failure.

Run along now Leo, and play with the other children. You aint wanted at Brighton. We are a team on the up, we defo dont need a rotton little spanner in the works :wave:

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You were doing alright up till this. Wanker.

:D
Knight's performance at Selhurst Park was probably the best I saw him play, he was superb in that game.

Again just shows what a shame it is that his talent has not been fully realised.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
So you're not a fan then, Burns?
How can you tell:ohmy:

What gave it away:glare: Are you stalking me :laugh:

Even his thread sums him up. "I'm talked about so much on this site" who spoke about him before he tuned up.

He's yestedays new. Gone and forgotton. Hopefully in another week, he'll have gone and be forgotton again, although when someone lowers themseleves as low as he has on this thread (and thats an achivement in itselfs getting lower than the short arse already is) it'll probably go down in folklore!

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
How can you tell:ohmy:

What gave it away:glare: Are you stalking me :laugh:

Even his thread sums him up. "I'm talked about so much on this site" who spoke about him before he tuned up.

He's yestedays new. Gone and forgotton. Hopefully in another week, he'll have gone and be forgotton again, although when someone lowers themseleves as low as he has on this thread (and thats an achivement in itselfs getting lower than the short arse already is) it'll probably go down in folklore!

Nobody can seriously believe there is even the slightest chance he will play for us again, but yes, he is talked about a lot on this forum, usually when he has been booted out of his latest club.

He has garnered a lot of respect by coming on here so openly, and I really don't think he has an agenda, so no need to put the boot in quite so hard. We all know his form.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nobody can seriously believe there is even the slightest chance he will play for us again, but yes, he is talked about a lot on this forum, usually when he has been booted out of his latest club.

He has garnered a lot of respect by coming on here so openly, and I really don't think he has an agenda, so no need to put the boot in quite so hard. We all know his form.

Really?

His apology was part of an agenda which was on a thread by him about him, effectively saying 'have you forgotten me?' and 'can I have my old job back?'. For me, that doesn't generally garner respect.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I have't put the boot in hard. I'm still wearing my flip flops. You wait until I put me Steel toe boots on. Then you'll see how hard I can put the boot in. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He has got everything in his career that he has deserved. Respect Leo Knight. I have more respect for Bill Archer, although Leo is way above Belotti in my respect level, I'll give him that!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Really?

His apology was part of an agenda which was on a thread by him about him, effectively saying 'have you forgotten me?' and 'can I have my old job back?'. For me, that doesn't generally garner respect.
A lt of people are blinkered mate. They speak to an ex-player and go all giggley

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Really?

I dunno what his reasons are, I'm still not 100% convinced it's really him :lol: but I don't think getting a contract at Brighton would be one of them. how would that work? Even if Gus wanted him but shied away because of fan reaction just posting on here isn't going to stop a huge negative reaction to him.
I think his ego is probably loving the sucking up that's going on though...

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Really?

Yes, the thread is about him, he has an ego. So what? Wouldn't it be great if more ex players started posting on here? Great entertainment to be had! Nathan Jones next, please :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here