Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Jesus, can you just imagine the CARNAGE if that little welsh tit ever popped his skinhead over the parapet here ?

The fallout from THAT game would be endless.
He wouldn't get as much hate as Knight, despite constantly acting like a wanker whenever we play his bumpkin club.

MrFootball

Jul 23, 2010
Owl here:

Suprised this lad is still in Football - what club hasn't he been at where he's been either too big headed or thrown a tantrum.

MrFootball

Jul 23, 2010
My mistake then - I don't really follow his career! Saw he went to Swansea, You, then some Turkish team or something as he couldn't play in England due to some legality for a year or so

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if nathan jones popped up i am stating now that i would easily be the biggest "licker" on the thread - the man is a flair icon and one of my favourtie players of all time. the day he registers on nsc i will no doubt have to knock one out with excitement

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jesus, can you just imagine the CARNAGE if that little welsh tit ever popped his skinhead over the parapet here ?

The fallout from THAT game would be endless.

yeah Jonesy is a weird one for me

one of my favourite players from that Era , spent many a time trying to do a stepover like his and would love to see him back at the Albion in some capacity one day

but wouldn't mind asking him why he acts like an utter PENIS every time we play them at Huish Park

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hard to disagree with that - as for the whole armband situation , I genuinely assumed that he did that (along with the couple of other times he did it) because opposing players where pulling on it - I remember one game (think QPR away new years day) one of their defenders (guessing that dirty twat Shittu ) was pulling on Leons shirt as he was going one on one and broke the armband - leading to much tuttering and "how disrespectful" around where I was sitting

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How can you tell:ohmy:

What gave it away:glare: Are you stalking me :laugh:

Even his thread sums him up. "I'm talked about so much on this site" who spoke about him before he tuned up.

He's yestedays new. Gone and forgotton. Hopefully in another week, he'll have gone and be forgotton again, although when someone lowers themseleves as low as he has on this thread (and thats an achivement in itselfs getting lower than the short arse already is) it'll probably go down in folklore!

I always thought you hated Kuipers but going on the vitriol you've poured Knight's way I guess you were actually rather fond of our old dutch marine...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here