Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Feb 5, 2009
brighton
Hi leon, as a pro footballer and i know it comes part of the job, but do you ever get fed up of keep moving around all over the country moving house and stuff?
as in you get settled somewhere then abother club comes in for ya and have to move again
cheers mate

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Its an interesting scenario as leon is in his prime and is it really possible that fan power could do such a thing????

I would love to see Leon given once last chance to prove himself.Moving from club to club really can't do much good for him.
I honestly believe he would grab a chance like this by the scuff of the neck and knuckle down.
He will probably amit he hasn't done himself any favors over the last few years but i believe he deserves another chance.He was a huge success here so why not again?

Stumpy Tim

Its an interesting scenario as leon is in his prime and is it really possible that fan power could do such a thing????

WTF. If Leon was to be back at Brighton there would be hundreds who would refuse to go I reckon. Not only has he proved himself to be an UTTER cock at every club he's been at, he's now proven he's lost his talent too. This thread is one of the most depressing things I've ever read

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
WTF. If Leon was to be back at Brighton there would be hundreds who would refuse to go I reckon. Not only has he proved himself to be an UTTER cock at every club he's been at, he's now proven he's lost his talent too. This thread is one of the most depressing things I've ever read
Very much doubt that. We took Coppell who was seen as a Palace man and nothing else.
Doesn't take very long to win over fickle fans.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thats your opinion bud but i bet you jumped up and down everytime he scored a goal etc etc.
I don't give a shite if he had a atittude as he banged in the goals and was a fans favourite.
Don't like the thread then don't read it:angry:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Out of interest Tim? do you always agree with you brother and his mates on here? :wink:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I would love to see Leon given once last chance to prove himself.Moving from club to club really can't do much good for him.
I honestly believe he would grab a chance like this by the scuff of the neck and knuckle down.
He will probably amit he hasn't down himself any favors over the last few years but i believe he deserves another chance.He was a huge success here so why not again?

I like this post thank you i think i could hit goals that will promote brighton again for sure !!

Stumpy Tim

Thats your opinion bud but i bet you jumped up and down everytime he scored a goal etc etc.
I don't give a shite if he had a atittude as he banged in the goals and was a fans favourite.
Don't like the thread then don't read it:angry:

Is that your argument is it? Obviously a shit argument otherwise you wouldn't have finished with that rather pathetic last sentence.

Of course I cheered his goals, but I cheered them because they were goals for Brighton, not for Leon. Most of them were from the penalty spot anyway. I don't agree he was a fans favourite actually, especially given the goals he scored. He was the most disliked regular goalscorer I can remember

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Leon, post a thread on Ask The Club asking if you could be considered for a trial. Would be interesting to see what their response is !!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No harm could be done for his agent to ask if he could come down to training and show what he can do if he still can. It is a win win situation, that is not to say it would work, after all various managers brought Virgo and Carole back to the club, must be worth a try for a week. Not many still at the club who were here during his time either.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Anyway i think most people will agree that Leon was the best penalty taker we have had for years.I don't think he even missed one for us.
When Chris Iwelumo went down in the box in the final i just new it would be 1-0
I even had money on you Leon being the first goal scorer.
To top it off i love the way you take them with that little pause/shuffle.QUAILTY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here