leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Is that your argument is it? Obviously a shit argument otherwise you wouldn't have finished with that rather pathetic last sentence.

Of course I cheered his goals, but I cheered them because they were goals for Brighton, not for Leon. Most of them were from the penalty spot anyway. I don't agree he was a fans favourite actually, especially given the goals he scored. He was the most disliked regular goalscorer I can remember

most of them was pens ?????? i scored 8 pens in the promotion season 27 in all you try taking a pen under serious pressure

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Is that your argument is it? Obviously a shit argument otherwise you wouldn't have finished with that rather pathetic last sentence.

Of course I cheered his goals, but I cheered them because they were goals for Brighton, not for Leon. Most of them were from the penalty spot anyway. I don't agree he was a fans favourite actually, especially given the goals he scored. He was the most disliked regular goalscorer I can remember
You mean in that last season he was the most disliked due to rumour after rumour from the dressing room???

So you hate him big fu$king deal:glare:
Its not rocket science it ended very badly but as a player and a goal scorer he was a breath of fresh air and by far our best player at the time.

Thats my opinion:drink:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Anyway i think most people will agree that Leon was the best penalty taker we have had for years.I don't think he even missed one for us.
When Chris Iwelumo went down in the box in the final i just new it would be 1-0
I even had money on you Leon being the first goal scorer.
To top it off i love the way you take them with that little pause/shuffle.QUAILTY.

i did miss i think i missed 2 but 2 out of i think 11 pens aint bad. thanks for the post

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
no harm could be done for his agent to ask if he could come down to training and show what he can do if he still can. It is a win win situation, that is not to say it would work, after all various managers brought virgo and carole back to the club, must be worth a try for a week. Not many still at the club who were here during his time either.

amen

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
WTF. If Leon was to be back at Brighton there would be hundreds who would refuse to go I reckon. Not only has he proved himself to be an UTTER cock at every club he's been at, he's now proven he's lost his talent too. This thread is one of the most depressing things I've ever read

Don't read it then.

Bollocks, he was a fans favourite. Granted things may have ended badly but in the promotion season (and maybe most of the first championship season) he was most definitely a favourite, anything else is just plain wrong.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Why do they call steam rollers, steam rollers?

They don't produce, get rid of, or have anythong to do with steam.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
960 posts and 97,000 views says that Leon Knight, despite a few knobs on here, is a very, very popular ex player.
Im guessing that the board may well take notice of this IF they were approched to give LK a trial.

Of the doubters? Give this guy two games, fully fit, in the side Gus is building and he will win EVERYONE over. LK is made for this team AND this team is made for LK..end of.

Leon - Thank you for the memories and thank you for doing this. Not many would have the guts to throw themselves into a lions den, and I do believe you are sincere in what you say.

You were and are a legend for the blue and white stripes, no matter what some may think. Your 27 goals in THAT season was the reason for the success.

You gave me two fond memories, once in Iraq whilst watching you score the equalizer and winner against QPR at home and the second in Cardiff.

All the best Leon and to your family.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
960 posts and 97,000 views says that Leon Knight, despite a few knobs on here, is a very, very popular ex player.
Im guessing that the board may well take notice of this IF they were approched to give LK a trial.

Of the doubters? Give this guy two games, fully fit, in the side Gus is building and he will win EVERYONE over. LK is made for this team AND this team is made for LK..end of.

i dont know about winning over some fans but i know the team bhafc have with me in it CHAMPIONSHIP IS A DEFO thanks for the post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports