Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
There really isn't a problem giving him a short term deal ie 3 months is it?

There is if he is going to fall out with players/management in what Easy said, is a crucial season for us. We can't afford to f*** around if we are serious about getting promotion this year.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There is if he is going to fall out with players/management in what Easy said, is a crucial season for us. We can't afford to f*** around if we are serious about getting promotion this year.

I can understand that. Besides i don't reckon Gus is in the slightest bit interested in signing Leon anyway.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
So Leon, could you name us a woman that you shouldn't really fancy, but do?

(there is another thread all about this if you want to join in on it!) :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
960 posts and 97,000 views says that Leon Knight, despite a few knobs on here, is a very, very popular ex player.
Im guessing that the board may well take notice of this IF they were approched to give LK a trial.

Of the doubters? Give this guy two games, fully fit, in the side Gus is building and he will win EVERYONE over. LK is made for this team AND this team is made for LK..end of.

Apart from those of you on a Leon Lickathon the sensible majority on here appear to want the club to have nothing to do with the disruptive little twat-and rightly so.

Your last sentence suggests you remember nothing about his last few months at The Albion or you are his agent. The only team LK is now suited for is McDonalds.

It's not as if we have just signed a 35 year old as well.

That 35 year old pisses all over Leon Knight as a professional footballer and doesn't appear to be a twat either. I know which one is the better choice for The Albion and it isn't a delusional dwarf with a chip on its shoulder.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he came down to training and showed he could still score goals what would be wrong in doing the same as we did with Seb Carole give him a week to week contract. I am of course assuming that he is still good enough for our first team squad and is prepared to knuckle down.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Apart from those of you on a Leon Lickathon the sensible majority on here appear to want the club to have nothing to do with the disruptive little twat-and rightly so.

Your last sentence suggests you remember nothing about his last few months at The Albion or you are his agent. The only team LK is now suited for is McDonalds.

You didn't mention the bit about him suggesting the board and management of BHAFC check NSC to see if a player is worthy of a trial or not. That was my favourite bit!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
If he came down to training and showed he could still score goals what would be wrong in doing the same as we did with Seb Carole give him a week to week contract. I am of course assuming that he is still good enough for our first team squad and is prepared to knuckle down.

That's a hell of an assumption when it comes to Leon Knight

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Leon, post a thread on Ask The Club asking if you could be considered for a trial. Would be interesting to see what their response is !!

That could well bring the very first "f*** Off" response from Insider.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Not at all.

But because to suggest a player with Leon's history is worth a try is bordering on total insanity. Also to suggest the board would take notice of NSC when consdering which players to sign is quite frankly, pathetic and an insult to Tony Bloom and Gus Poyet.

How many players have 5 years of complete disaster, going from club to club, falling out with players and managers AT EVERY SINGLE ONE, then suddenly turn themselves round to become top goalscorers?

5 years of complete disaster ??? i dont think so mate i chose to leave most of them clubs like i said before the ins and outs of football YOU obviously dont know and dont know what went on when i was at them other clubs. thanks for the post anyway. football is a strange game i just wished most of you knew

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's interesting viewing this thread. LK is doing now exactly what he did when he was at the club: dividing the supporters and getting us arguing with each other and the little twat left us years ago. That in itself should set the alarm bells ringing.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
5 years of complete disaster ??? i dont think so mate i chose to leave most of them clubs like i said before the ins and outs of football YOU obviously dont know and dont know what went on when i was at them other clubs. thanks for the post anyway. football is a strange game i just wished most of you knew

How in anyway were they successful?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It's interesting viewing this thread. LK is doing now exactly what he did when he was at the club: dividing the supporters and getting us arguing with each other and the little twat left us years ago. That in itself should set the alarm bells ringing.

I was just thinking that myself. Crazy isn't it?!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

So tell us what exactly happened at all of those other clubs then. Let me guess-none of your fall outs were down to you were they?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
A number of players dont come into the game until they are 23+ and a number of ' world beaters' at 17/18 never make it.

What age was Paul Rogers when he turned pro about 24 I think when he left Sutton and he hasnt done bad since then.

That wasn't the question though. I'm looking for an example of someone who has been sacked from previous clubs, fallen out with EVERY club he has been to for good knows how many years, and then turned the corner into a great player.

Players do blossom in mid/late twenties, but not after suffering a complete mess of a career for at least the last 5 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here