Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
In most football clubs there are scraps and bust ups you just don't hear about them but it happens all the tim
I love Charlie so much we are from the same background so when we locked horns no one was backing down
We have laughed about it since it was nothing these things happen within clubs
Tackles are miss timed someone within the squad wakes up on the wrong side of the bed
Arguing is forever going in football clubs
Well I'm sure someone in this thread "Leon" has admitted to not getting on with them and coming to scraps at some point

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I think Falmer has been paid for so you're alright there!

REMF would be a good choice though.
Well I'm sure something within the club needs funding I'm jus putting
Ideas out there if u don't need know help and the club is all set in every department
Then I'm glad but we all know that aint the case .

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
In most football clubs there are scraps and bust ups you just don't hear about them but it happens all the tim
I love Charlie so much we are from the same background so when we locked horns no one was backing down
We have laughed about it since it was nothing these things happen within clubs
Tackles are miss timed someone within the squad wakes up on the wrong side of the bed
Arguing is forever going in football clubs

It is bad luck that all your bust ups have become so public, whereas others get kept under wraps

Ideas out there if u don't need know help and the club is all set in every department
Then I'm glad but we all know that aint the case .

It's a great idea. As I say the REMF is a more than worthy cause to show how sorry you are.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Then I'm glad but we all know that aint the case

Err, actually that pretty much IS the case.

The stadium is on schedule and paid for, Gus has just signed a 4 year deal, the chairman has given him a decent budget, the squad is coming together nicely, and if the 2nd half of last season is anything to go by we're in for a very exciting campaign this time.

Thanks anyway though.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Come on guys 650 more views and the thread breaks 100k
Its not about how many people contact me or anything like that
I just wanted to answer a few questions and let people know I'm sorry
Like I said I have kids now and for them to grow up and see there dad played
For brighton and then research me and the club and forums pop and with
Fans calling me this and that would kill me so I'm trying to reach out to you
To let you know I'm SORRY me logging on here aint for a trail or anything
Of the sort if I never kick a ball again ill be ok I jus wanted to let use
As fans know that I really do love use and I'm happy to have played
For the club and be apart of your history

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Nobody is arguing as its just everyone has a diffrent opinion:drink:
Many like knight regardless of internal problems and many dislike its as simple as that.:thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
It's interesting viewing this thread. LK is doing now exactly what he did when he was at the club: dividing the supporters and getting us arguing with each other and the little twat left us years ago. That in itself should set the alarm bells ringing.

:thumbsup:

We have bigger fish to fry these days and cannot afford this season to take "a gamble" this year!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As you suggested, doing something for charity would really boost you back up towards hero status again and earn back a lot of respect. Go for it and make your kids proud.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Yes, everyone has a different opinion of him now - but I don't think there's any denying that he was a class act for us in the play-off winning season. For that, and for one of the best moments I've had as a Brighton fan (possibly number 2, definitely behind Hereford away), i thank you Leon :thumbsup:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
So tell us what exactly happened at all of those other clubs then. Let me guess-none of your fall outs were down to you were they?

U will find out what happened soon enough and when u do find out
Ill get back in contact with you and see what u think then

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I agree until certain people started posting their views and basically telling anyone who thinks differently that they were idiots the thread was going along nicely and actually getting some good answers. Now its just one big argument

Cheers Rookie, I thought my post did make sense!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
From what Gus has done so far, I think it is very clear that he rates a completely professional attitude every bit as highly as ability. Just think of some of the players cleared out.

For that reason, and given LK's past record he hasn't a cat in hell's chance of playing for us again. (Which i think is right and we should move on).

However, turn up in the REMF team next year, and i think you can guarantee a unanimous positive reception. Just mail Uncle Spielberg and he will sort it out.

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Leon Knight spotted at Tour de France/BBC homepage -

p009070b_640_215.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This isn't really about knight playing for us again :glare:
Everyone has a right to voice their opinion regardless of past experiences etc etc.The problem on here is you have to many dickheads that can't put certain things to bed.

Christ give the man a break:thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How is it possible for you to sign for an English club?

Quote:
On 12 December, Rushden & Diamonds confirmed that Knight had been sacked after continuous breachs of conduct between November and December 2008. Despite the contract termination, Knight was prevented from joining another club, until the term of his contract had expired. Rushden have confirmed that they are not allowing any club to sign Knight on a free transfer and that they must pay a transfer fee to Rushden.[citation needed] The FA confirmed and validated this, meaning Leon Knight could not play at any level of football until 2011–12 season.[citation needed] The official date was not confirmed.

This question has still not been answered (if it is him and not a mahoosive wind up) Remember the 'Scott McGleish' donation to REMF?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here