Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
Hello Leon,

What do you think you will do when you retire form playing the professional game?
Coaching / Management? Or something away from the game?

Cheers

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon Knight spotted at Tour de France/BBC homepage -

p009070b_640_215.jpg
Hahahhahahahahahahaahaha I like that one I'm sitting in a car and I just burst out laughing
The driver jumped and nearly crashed lmfao

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This isn't really about knight playing for us again :glare:
Everyone has a right to voice their opinion regardless of past experiences etc etc.The problem on here is you have to many dickheads that can't put certain things to bed.

Christ give the man a break:thumbsup:

I accept I probably should have reserved certain posts for the thread with the poll asking if he should be given a chance at Brighton this season.

I am all for Leon wanting to give something back and that's why I think his charity offer is a great idea.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
no,no,no,no....... anger isn't an issue for me old kid.......this is all getting way out of hand......x:albion1::wave:

'grow a brain u daft kaant......don't doh me either.....bellend..!' :facepalm:

Two and a half hours ago you said you were not gonna 'contribute' anymore on this thread! :laugh:

ps I accept your apology xx :kiss:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm not trying to make Anyone argue mate
I'm just reaching out to let use as fans know I'm sorry
And to prove I'm sorry ill get in contact with someone within
Brighton and put together a chairty do to help raise funds
For falmer or whatever needs help funding within the club

:laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Leon - if the likes of Frank Lampard can go back to West Ham and sign autographs, so could you in a charity game at the Albion.

You might never win some Albion supporters round, but that's their issue. Life moves on and judging by the split on this thread, if you came through with your promises, I think the majority would give you the time of day here regardless of whether they think you could or should turn out for the Albion again.

Footballing-wise, you've got to get yourself in the shop window again. Take whatever's going at the moment with whatever club, knuckle down, keep your mouth shut and start doing the business on the pitch again. Don't hold out for something ideal for too long - as we all know, it's normally easier to get a job when you're in a job.

I don't believe 27 is too old at all, but it's going to be a long road back and you've got a lot of doubters to convince. I really hope you do it though. And whatever happens, we'll always have Cardiff to look back on.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm just reaching out to let use as fans know I'm sorry
And to prove I'm sorry ill get in contact with someone within
Brighton and put together a chairty do to help raise funds
For falmer or whatever needs help funding within the club

As 'McShane in the 79th' has said, get in touch with Uncle Spielberg and see if you can do something for REMF( which as you may or may not know is a charity set up in memory of Robert Eaton, A Brighton fan who died in the 9/11 terrorist attacks). I reckon that would go a long way to convincing people of the genuineness of your intentions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here