Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon, IF you did have a trial with the club and got a contract, but started the season as third choice behind Murray and Barnes, how would you feel and how would you react?

i would wait till i get my chance
then make sure my name is 1st picked when strikers are being picked

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Where in Huddersfield is the George hotel?

Its right outside the railway station. Creaky floors and a real old fashioned starchy place. LK would fit right in. Not.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Its right outside the railway station. Creaky floors and a real old fashioned starchy place. LK would fit right in. Not.

I knew that what I was trying to get at is did the plastic Leon know that
(I don't think so.)
Why though would the club pay for the highest priced Hotel in the town centre when there is accommodation at the ground?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Nothing has been proved. I just spent 1 hour reading every page. It's a good thread, but I would say no way this is Leon.[/QUOTE

RIGHT OK IM A BIT FED UP WITH PEOPLE SAYING THIS AINT ME ERRMMM OK HERES A TEMP NUMBER YOU CAN GET ME ON ........ 07946636699 CALL ME AND YOU WILL THEN SEE ITS ME

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Nothing has been proved. I just spent 1 hour reading every page. It's a good thread, but I would say no way this is Leon.[/QUOTE

RIGHT OK IM A BIT FED UP WITH PEOPLE SAYING THIS AINT ME ERRMMM OK HERES A TEMP NUMBER YOU CAN GET ME ON ........ 07946636699 CALL ME AND YOU WILL THEN SEE ITS ME

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

anyone who actually does that is shot to pieces.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I knew that what I was trying to get at is did the plastic Leon know that
(I don't think so.)
Why though would the club pay for the highest priced Hotel in the town centre when there is accommodation at the ground?

call the number that is posted and u will see its me 07946636699

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here