Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So Leon get your arse in to gear and do the charity gig for the club and get yourself a trial with Brighton with some sort of 6 month contract and a small wage and repay the fans with some goals, if it fails then we have lost nothing, OR we gain 10 goals by Christmas.

It's been posted before that he cannot play for any club at any level for at least another 12 months because Rushden still hold his registration despite sacking him.

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
leon i just called u are u going to sort me an old shirt out please

I can just confirm that it is definitely, absolutely, 110% Leon Knight. I just phoned the number and spoke to a very polite guy who if I am not mistaken sounded and indeed ABSOLUTELY CATEGORICALLY was LEON KNIGHT. 110% !!!

As far as I am concerned I now think the guy is a top man, he has a lot of bottle coming on here and despite what goes on sadly the fans never fined out the whole truth and it shall always stay that way. Leon Knight is definitely alright.

Oh and Leon, are you planning on visiting the :amex: once it has been built?

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Because it still leaves doubt in a lot of posters minds. If he is so sure why can't he prove it outright? What's so difficult?

Fair enough if he doesn't want to, that's fine, but it will still leave people questioning him that's all.

To be honest, the amount of time this has lasted I believe it probably is him, but as I say there will always be doubts.
Instead of whinging and doubting it's LK why don't you phone the number?

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
'Leon' - did you fly in to the UK recently, and if so, what colour shirt were you wearing? Not a difficult question to answer if it is you eh?

What were you wearing?

I personally can't remember what top I wore a couple of days ago, so if he flew in over a week ago, he may well have forgotten by now, but if it was this morning, then it shouldn't be too hard to answer.

EDIT - It was bugging me, so I have eventually remembered what top I wore on Thursday. It was a purple Gap T-shirt with the number 57 on it

Last edited:

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
What were you wearing?

I personally can't remember what top I wore a couple of days ago, so if he flew in over a week ago, he may well have forgotten by now, but if it was this morning, then it shouldn't be too hard to answer.

ok - last night @ 2100

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Instead of whinging and doubting it's LK why don't you phone the number?

Not whinging at all, have already said I now think it probably is him in case you missed it. Phoning a number wouldn't change anything, or my feelings towards Leon would it?

As I've said, I don't want him anywhere near the first team, but am looking forward to seeing him involved in REMF.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Not whinging at all, have already said I now think it probably is him in case you missed it. Phoning a number wouldn't change anything, or my feelings towards Leon would it?

As I've said, I don't want him anywhere near the first team, but am looking forward to seeing him involved in REMF.
Calderon was given another chance so why not Knight? Some people do actually turn over a new leaf you know.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I can just confirm that it is definitely, absolutely, 110% Leon Knight. I just phoned the number and spoke to a very polite guy who if I am not mistaken sounded and indeed ABSOLUTELY CATEGORICALLY was LEON KNIGHT. 110% !!!

As far as I am concerned I now think the guy is a top man, he has a lot of bottle coming on here and despite what goes on sadly the fans never fined out the whole truth and it shall always stay that way. Leon Knight is definitely alright.

Oh and Leon, are you planning on visiting the :amex: once it has been built?

THANKS for the call pal
and yeah ill defo turn up to watch a game
nice speaking to you
take care

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
good speaken to u as well leon ive given u a pm with my adrees for the shirt

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Despite my opinion, It takes balls to do this so respect from me and good luck in the future!
:thumbsup:

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
haha nappy if the man is good enough to send one i will happily pay the p&p

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Exactly, I would honestly bet my testis that it was him and if further doubted I would throw in my Skeleton as well. Phone the bloody number, he is a nice enough guy.

instead of doubting me
call the number 07946636699
most of you would rather sit behind the net and
call me name after name

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fair play to u Leon this is genius marketing. Getting the fans back on your side. I think u deserve a trial - what harm can it do? The way some people are slagging you off on here you would think you murdered someone.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here