Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Leon, if I was you I would take the number off now, anyone could ring you. If anyone wants a chat you can give them their number through PM.

Just rang you but my phone went dead as soon as you answered. :( ;)

Could you trial anyway? Would be good to see you back here again, I did have a little doubt that this wasn't you, glad now I have proof.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Calderon was given another chance so why not Knight? Some people do actually turn over a new leaf you know.

I know they do. I'm just not aware of a footballer turning a career such as Leon's round to become a success again.

Not sure that's a fair comparison. Calderon made a small mistake but quickly learnt his lesson. Leon, by his own admission, has made a lot of mistakes and not learnt from them yet.

He may well turn the corner and reignite his career but I have strong doubts and do not believe Brighton should be the ones that take that risk.

He'll gain a load of respect by taking part in REMF and I for one am really looking forward to it.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Christ almighty.

Leon WAS a great player, no questions there. He hasn't shown it for many many years now though and as such he is a big risk.

He has left more than 1 club in dodgy circumstances be it sacked or transfer listed/released, all in quick succession. So to suddenly believe he has turned the corner and is worth a trial is as I say, bordering on insanity in such an important season.

I still can't believe you think the club take the opinions of a minority of fans on a website as a guide over who to sign.

I am looking forward to seeing Leon getting involved in the REMF, but he is a million miles for being worthy of a chance to pull on a Brighton shirt for the first team.

Ok maybe I didnt explain myself too well.
What I meant was IF he was to contact the club and IF GP was at all bothered to have him on trial IF he was fit etc etc, the club obviously understand that he has divided the fans opinions and in that respect I am sure that they would do a bit of market reseach before going any further...Not suggesting they would ever do that in any other circumstances but we are talking about LK here. IMO If they did that, they would see that the majority of fans would approve of a comeback of some sort and definately on our terms, those that disagree, Id wager, would be won over pronto...its all about goals and points isn't it?

I like a good few others reckon he could do a job especially with the way we will be playing. He is definately different to what we have thats for sure.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I always loved Leon Knight.

This has only made my man-crush all the more strong.

Leon. My old man is away for the Rochdale home game. If you don't have a club by then the ticket is yours. Come and cheer on The Stripes!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Ok maybe I didnt explain myself too well.
What I meant was IF he was to contact the club and IF GP was at all bothered to have him on trial IF he was fit etc etc, the club obviously understand that he has divided the fans opinions and in that respect I am sure that they would do a bit of market reseach before going any further...Not suggesting they would ever do that in any other circumstances but we are talking about LK here. IMO If they did that, they would see that the majority of fans would approve of a comeback of some sort and definately on our terms, those that disagree, Id wager, would be won over pronto...its all about goals and points isn't it?

I like a good few others reckon he could do a job especially with the way we will be playing. He is definately different to what we have thats for sure.

Agree he's definitely different to what we have got...!

I'd just rather it wasn't Brighton that took the risk on him.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy

Leon. My old man is away for the Rochdale home game. If you don't have a club by then the ticket is yours. Come and cheer on The Stripes!

If Leon doesn't want it i'll take it off you for £15.PM me if you wish to sell.

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
i would of bet every penny i had in the world that this wast leon now ive rang him im a million per cent sure its hime

Mar 3, 2004
Hove

LOL...is it just me or did that come over a little creepy....:thumbsup:

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Sorry about that Leon, my Phone kept dying so you may have got a couple of missed calls from me.

Just wanted to know if you maybe coming down here for a trial, cheers mate, your well alright. :)

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Agree he's definitely different to what we have got...!

I'd just rather it wasn't Brighton that took the risk on him.

A risk?

A free transfer,a player in his prime and a natural goal scorer?

LK who has come on here to chat with fans and judging by the feedback no sign of a bad attitude?

A player who is easily capable of hitting 20 goals in a season?

Doesn't sound much like a risk to me.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
A risk?

A free transfer,a player in his prime and a natural goal scorer?

LK who has come on here to chat with fans and judging by the feedback no sign of a bad attitude?

A player who is easily capable of hitting 20 goals in a season?

Doesn't sound much like a risk to me.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here