Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
:blush: Hope not, we have outbid a couple of other League 2 teams for recent signings and also took a GK coach (Dave Timmins, Joe Harts Shrews coach) from a League 1 team after he had been in the job for 3 weeks. Hopefully this means we are past the worst, you'll have to find a new feeder club :thumbsup: .
Yeah we like at least a league 1 feeder club:laugh:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:blush: Hope not, we have outbid a couple of other League 2 teams for recent signings and also took a GK coach (Dave Timmins, Joe Harts Shrews coach) from a League 1 team after he had been in the job for 3 weeks. Hopefully this means we are past the worst, you'll have to find a new feeder club :thumbsup: .
Yep, they worked out well......:lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
shame some people wouldn't believe others when they had proof that is was the man and it took a phone number and a phone call to prove it to them.
Much respect Leon, sure you have better things to do on a Sat night than answer phone calls from a internet forum

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Leon Knight was Great for Brighton, he pretty much single handedly got Brighton promoted, how many players since have got near the amount he scored? shame things turned out as they did but I still think MM had a part to play in it.

He filled in the hole left by Zamora perfectly.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I honestly wish we had a proper goalscorer like Leon now, sadly that is something we lack and need to address before the season starts.

Leon Knight, He's Alright. :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
One thing that doesn't lie is that very fact that Mr Knight has hardly scored for several years now having played at a much lower level than League One. Of course after last night maybe we do need a player who likes a fight, well, maybe not with his own team mates though.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I honestly wish we had a proper goalscorer like Leon now, sadly that is something we lack and need to address before the season starts.

Leon Knight, He's Alright. :thumbsup:

How many of the posts in this thread consist of people saying "Leon Knight; he's allright (sic)"?

No wonder it's gone up to a 1,000

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Hi Leon, (if you're still around)

If one or both of your kids are boys & end up being very good at football, could you please encourage them to join the Albion when they're old enough?

Also, have you contacted Steve Coppell about a trial at Bristol City? or spoken to him at all about advice on how best to get your career on the right track? As he may know of a similar minded manager that would be able to get the best out of you again.

Good luck getting fixed up somewhere.

Omar

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
i can also confirm it is leon as he did stop at george hotel when he was on loan there as my wife worked there then 2 iv txt the man to rish him well n big respect for having the courage to come on here n answer every question thrown at him

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
All I will add to this is he may be a little man but he has big balls to do this

Regardless of anything that was thrown at him on the thread he kept cool, even went out of the way to prove the doubters saying it wasnt really him wrong.

It certainly does seem like a youth who has realised the errors of his ways and become a responsible man. The Leon of 5 years ago would have told everyone to f**k off.

I wish you every success where ever you end up Leon and thanks for taking the time to come on here and have your say regardless of if there is a motive behind it

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Fair play to him. :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
this just confuses me more

to be honest I WAS always a Leon fan , even when he left , even during the falling out with McGhee the whole supposed "dividing" around the Southampton game I was a fan

the thing that hurt was the Swansea "will laugh if they go down" thought I'd never forgive that

but after the moan in , where I can kind've relate to that (it seemed more aimed at the management but rebounded back to the fans) so again I'm not sure where I am on the "Leon-o-meter"

like everyone I wish him the best of luck , I think too many people are still here for Leon to come back , however I still think he has the talent and ability and if he buckles down and takes it now then all the best to him

Pump House Regular

Jan 18, 2009
Wonder if you remember Leon, a petrol station just outside Brighton. I gave you a shout of Seagulls and you looked at me like a piece of shit. When I asked what your problem was, you kissed your teeth in that wannabe gangster type way. Then you called your mates out of the black Mini Cooper you had. After that you all f***ed off, big and brave you are.

I think your a jumped up Little cu*t no matter what you say on a phone in, and if I ever see you down ere, i'll put your teeth in the back of your head

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here