Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wonder if you remember Leon, a petrol station just outside Brighton. I gave you a shout of Seagulls and you looked at me like a piece of shit. When I asked what your problem was, you kissed your teeth in that wannabe gangster type way. Then you called your mates out of the black Mini Cooper you had. After that you all f***ed off, big and brave you are.

I think your a jumped up Little cu*t no matter what you say on a phone in, and if I ever see you down ere, i'll put your teeth in the back of your head
:lolol::lolol:
You had a chance but blew it regardless of how many people he was with,can't understand why people have a chance but always blab on about the next possible meet.

Sometimes its better to fight 3 than 1 as you have nout to lose:p

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I had my doubts to whether it was actually you, but not anymore.

Fair play for coming on here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
One simple question Leon if , as you say, you are certain that you could get the goals to achieve promotion to the championship why do you not either contact the club and ask for a weeks trial or get your agent to. A week training with the squad would show whether you still have it or not and I am sure Gus would take notice. I would think Charlie Oatway has also grown up so bygones would be bygones

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
:lolol::lolol:
You had a chance but blew it regardless of how many people he was with,can't understand why people have a chance but always blab on about the next possible meet.

Sometimes its better to fight 3 than 1 as you have nout to lose:p

ok well for what its worth if i did even do what u said kiss my teeth in a gangster way im .
if u was that bothered u should of said something to me and we could of sorted it out it would of ended with a hand shake and both of us going to do whatever we was ment to be doing
as for the nxt time when you said your gonna knock my teeth through the back of my head ................. have this thought in your head mate im a 3rd down black belt so i dont think it would be wise to attack me lol

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
have this thought in your head mate im a 3rd down black belt so i dont think it would be wise to attack me lol

Is that anything like a 3rd Dan or do you stuff pillows for a living in your spare time?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hi Leon, I really didn't like the way you left the Albion like so many. But I've completely forgiven you and this makes you the perfect pantomime villan now. So any chance of doing Cinderella at the Royal this Xmas? Instead of a slipper, you could leave one of your white boots behind or something in a modern twist to this classic fairy tale.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Hi Leon, Where are you living now? What's the deal with playing in England? When would you be able to get another club here?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is that anything like a 3rd Dan or do you stuff pillows for a living in your spare time?

:laugh: dont like to use the venacular but, nice ownage.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So Leon, are we going to see you popping up all over the site discussing all things football or will you f*** off forever two weeks after your book launch?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Leon was it your fault at any of Swansea, mk dons, Barnsley, Wycombe, rushden, Thrasivoulos Filis, Hamilton Academical or Queen of the South?

Also, did you learn how to say "do you know who I am?" in greek?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Hi Leon, Where are you living now? What's the deal with playing in England? When would you be able to get another club here?

i have a few houses places mate
but im in my apartment in excel on the docklands in london
and i can play in england as soon as i have a club mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here