Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
so you could win penalties against slow thick clumsy defenders and score headers against the same for us, how come even the scottish slow thick clumsy defenders saw straight through your one trick poney stylee?

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
Fair Play to Leon Knight, well done son.
I for one would be more than happy for you to prove all the doubters wrong and come back here and bang in 20 plus goals, I would even put money on it.

We need another striker and I will make another bet, that your a better option than Holroyd, So get your agent to sort you a trial asap perhaps we could fit you in for the last friendly against Aberdeen:goal:

Attachments

• preview-shirt1.jpg
    preview-shirt1.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 814

HelloLeon

Jul 26, 2010
What is your favourite food & drink Leon?

How does it feel moving clubs so often, do you find it hard adapting into moving all the time and having to meet new teammates etc?

Who were you good mates with at Chelsea?

What do you believe your best attributes to be?

What wages are you on?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Fair Play to Leon Knight, well done son.
I for one would be more than happy for you to prove all the doubters wrong and come back here and bang in 20 plus goals, I would even put money on it.

We need another striker and I will make another bet, that your a better option than Holroyd, So get your agent to sort you a trial asap perhaps we could fit you in for the last friendly against Aberdeen:goal:

Would rather agree with you fella. Wouldn't mind Gus at least looking at him. Leon- how would you rate your fitness levels?

Amazed this thread is still going on! Anything worth reading in the last 200 posts?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It seems, if anything, things are becoming more pro-LK. It's a good job that 'trial' poll has disappeared as I reckon that the pro-triallers might be a majority.

The world has truly turned upside down

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Liam Dickinson got turfed out of the club for not pulling his weight, and he didn't do one tenth of the things Leon did - and Liam's a nice lad. People can scream all they want for Leon to have a trial if it makes them feel better, but thankfully Gus has standards.

I mean, one wouldn't want the bailiffs showing up at North Road looking for Leon again, would one?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
It seems, if anything, things are becoming more pro-LK. It's a good job that 'trial' poll has disappeared as I reckon that the pro-triallers might be a majority.

The world has truly turned upside down

I'm hoping the 'No Way' camp is still here, in numbers, and we just don't feel the need waste energy against this tiresome 'cause'.

:albion1:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm hoping the 'No Way' camp is still here, in numbers, and we just don't feel the need waste energy against this tiresome 'cause'.

:albion1:

Well, let's hope so ... I find this whole episode truly bizarre.

Presumably, if Peter Sutcliffe turned up on NSC offering to chat to anybody about killing women, he'd suddenly be a good bloke and should be let out at once.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well, let's hope so ... I find this whole episode truly bizarre.

Presumably, if Peter Sutcliffe turned up on NSC offering to chat to anybody about killing women, he'd suddenly be a good bloke and should be let out at once.

yep exactly the same circumstances, well done have a pie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here