Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Let me get this right. We currently have an extremely promising side, with a seemingly fantastic team spirit, created by one of the most promising young managers outside The Premiership.

Into this squad dynamic, we want to introduce a known disruptive influence, who, since he left us, has scored a COLOSSAL 29 goals in 117 games at League Two, Scottish Division One and Greek Sunday League Division Nine level.

While we are it, I think we should ask Danny Webb back for a trial, but ask him to act a bit more like a c*nt and generally piss off absolute model professionals (such as Richard Carpenter) along the way.

Brilliant.

I know. Its terrific thinking isn't it.
I mean what have we got to LOSE ?

:jester:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
While we are it, I think we should ask Danny Webb back for a trial, but ask him to act a bit more like a c*nt and generally piss off absolute model professionals (such as Richard Carpenter) along the way.

Brilliant.

That would be the "model professional" who settled out of court for ending Chris Casper's career, a foul that made it on to a list of 10 worst fouls in football

10 of the worst...Fouls - Extratime - ESPN Soccernet

I liked Chippy when he played for us but "model professionals" don't do career-ending tackles.

That's not meant to be an endorsement of Leon Knight BTW, just an attempt to apply some perspective.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That would be the "model professional" who settled out of court for ending Chris Casper's career, a foul that made it on to a list of 10 worst fouls in football

I liked Chippy when he played for us but "model professionals" don't do career-ending tackles.

That's not meant to be an endorsement of Leon Knight BTW, just an attempt to apply some perspective.

Bit harsh to judge Chippys entire professional career on ONE single incident.

Mind you, I did the same with Whiteside I suppose.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Quite. Leon ended his own career.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
ok well for what its worth if i did even do what u said kiss my teeth in a gangster way im .
if u was that bothered u should of said something to me and we could of sorted it out it would of ended with a hand shake and both of us going to do whatever we was ment to be doing
as for the nxt time when you said your gonna knock my teeth through the back of my head ................. have this thought in your head mate im a 3rd down black belt so i dont think it would be wise to attack me lol
This quote should be for pumphouse not me you silly sausage:laugh:
I was sticking up for you???
Fairplay on the blackbelt bud and on that note im a pure boxing man myself and pretty good too:thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bit harsh to judge Chippys entire professional career on ONE single incident.

Mind you, I did the same with Whiteside I suppose.

... and we do the same to Henry Hughton too.

I'm not judging Chippy's career on a single incident. If I said he was a dirty bastard, just based on that, then that would be a fair accusation. But I didn't say that.

Since I've been watching football there must have been something like 10.000 players pass through the professional ranks and I can't recall more than a dozen being sued for a career-threatening tackle. I don't think Chippy was a dirty player but that's a hell of a blot on his career.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Leon - Are you training with Southampton?

ooo... thats a cunning plan. lets all make a fuss about Leon... generate some stories which the Argus finds and reprints... get the attention of Pardew... Bob's your aunts lover, Leon gets into the Southampton squad and their season is ruined :p

i hope i havnt just exposed it, because thats surely the only reason why so many otherwise credible posters are asking for Leon to have a trial.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I LOVED Leon.

But I think the biggest factor for me is that Steve Coppell - who is the only manager to ever really get the best out of him - has never tried to re-sign him.

That said, a trial could not possibly hurt.

ins and outs of football if you know them you will know why he aint tried !!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you should sign for COWDENBEATH Leon :thumbsup:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Liam Dickinson got turfed out of the club for not pulling his weight, and he didn't do one tenth of the things Leon did - and Liam's a nice lad. People can scream all they want for Leon to have a trial if it makes them feel better, but thankfully Gus has standards.

I mean, one wouldn't want the bailiffs showing up at North Road looking for Leon again, would one?

bailiffs lmao do me a favour mate its people like u why bad rumours start
and about gus having standards i havent tried to contact the club
me coming on here aint about that not one bit its about me saying sorry and thats all
but thanks for your comment have a nive evening

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus should offer LK a trial , HE HAS TO BE BETTER THAN HOLROYD.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
bailiffs lmao do me a favour mate its people like u why bad rumours start
and about gus having standards i havent tried to contact the club
me coming on here aint about that not one bit its about me saying sorry and thats all
but thanks for your comment have a nive evening

Have you not worked out TLO is a TWAT yet?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Holroyd is the future, Knight is the past....

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Well, let's hope so ... I find this whole episode truly bizarre.

Presumably, if Peter Sutcliffe turned up on NSC offering to chat to anybody about killing women, he'd suddenly be a good bloke and should be let out at once.

do me a favour mate honestley seriously are you for real
i said a few things in a paper this guy is a killer weigh it up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here