Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hi Leon, i admire your courage for coming on here. Do you really think you can recapture the form you had 6 years ago? All the best for the future by the way.

I remember when people knew Leon's name for all the right reasons and often asked about him whilst at Brighton, if he can restore is reputation based on goals, I will be impressed!

good Luck Mr Knight and prove your doubters wrong dude!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I've always been a big fan of Knight and i don't see the harm of a trial. If Poyet see's what he likes then sign him, if he doesn't then don't and wish him the best of luck elsewhere.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've always been a big fan of Knight and i don't see the harm of a trial. If Poyet see's what he likes then sign him, if he doesn't then don't and wish him the best of luck elsewhere.

Poyet would take one look at his recent history and say "eeerrr...no!" apologising on an internet forum does'nt get you a trial at a football club!

lots of blind sighted poeple on......oh wait thats right its NSC how silly of me to forget :lolol:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Poyet would take one look at his recent history and say "eeerrr...no!" apologising on an internet forum does'nt get you a trial at a football club!

lots of blind sighted poeple on......oh wait thats right its NSC how silly of me to forget :lolol:

Not just the internet, he's also been on the radio/moan in or what ever. I think it's worth a chance.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Not just the internet, he's also been on the radio/moan in or what ever. I think it's worth a chance.

oooohhh quick call up Capello and tell him we've found a new Rooney :wozza:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

On the other hand , if we bring in a new 25 goal a season striker and Muzza or Barnesy are injured or suspended who do we have left on the bench ?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Hi Leon, i admire your courage for coming on here. Do you really think you can recapture the form you had 6 years ago? All the best for the future by the way.

i can better that form i was on the verge of doing it at swansea city and then out the blue me being top of the scoring chats in the club and the league KENNY JACKETT said im not playing for the club again u need to find another club thats when i fel out of love with football but when i left brighton i was so angry and and wanted to show use as fans what your missing i channeled all that anger into goals and some good performances and then kenny pulled a smart one but yeah sorry for blabbering on I THINK WHEN I PUT MY MIND TO IT I IM CAPABLE OF SOME GREAT THINGS IVE JUST BEEN OUT OF LOVE WITH FOOTBALL FOR A FEW SEASONS ..... but i feel my heads back now :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
You're boring.

I just don't see the harm in giving him a trial that's all.

hahah :lolol:

seriously, he's been at more clubs in the last 5 years than probably any other player, why would ANY manager looking to build a team for 4 years want a player like that especially with the history hes got?!

Thanks but no thanks

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick

seriously, he's been at more clubs in the last 5 years than probably any other player, why would ANY manager looking to build a team for 4 years want a player like that especially with the history hes got?!

Thanks but no thanks

So if he got offered a trial and got a contract with us and scored 15-20 goals would you still be saying all of this ? I don't think you would.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Thanks but no thanks

Building a team for the future still involves bringing in players who will improve the current squad even if it means they are only here for a season or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here