leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
So if he got offered a trial and got a contract with us and scored 15-20 goals would you still be saying all of this ? I don't think you would.

well DUH what do you think? if he came back for two weeks threw his toys out the pram and slagged us off again would you still be licking his arse on here? NO you would'nt, pointless question Gav!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i can better that form i was on the verge of doing it at swansea city and then out the blue me being top of the scoring chats in the club and the league KENNY JACKETT said im not playing for the club again u need to find another club thats when i fel out of love with football but when i left brighton i was so angry and and wanted to show use as fans what your missing i channeled all that anger into goals and some good performances and then kenny pulled a smart one but yeah sorry for blabbering on I THINK WHEN I PUT MY MIND TO IT I IM CAPABLE OF SOME GREAT THINGS IVE JUST BEEN OUT OF LOVE WITH FOOTBALL FOR A FEW SEASONS ..... but i feel my heads back now :)
Give it up, fella.

Zed Seagull

i can better that form i was on the verge of doing it at swansea city and then out the blue me being top of the scoring chats in the club and the league KENNY JACKETT said im not playing for the club again u need to find another club thats when i fel out of love with football but when i left brighton i was so angry and and wanted to show use as fans what your missing i channeled all that anger into goals and some good performances and then kenny pulled a smart one but yeah sorry for blabbering on I THINK WHEN I PUT MY MIND TO IT I IM CAPABLE OF SOME GREAT THINGS IVE JUST BEEN OUT OF LOVE WITH FOOTBALL FOR A FEW SEASONS ..... but i feel my heads back now :)

Well i hope so for your sake. Hope things work out and you score a bucket load! :thumbsup: No matter what you do you'll always be remembered for that final. Great memory, well worth the trip down from Aberdeen!:albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Yeah , I can remember you doing the business with some sweet goals at Swansea when their games were shown on Sky. :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

[yt]-IvJCweNKbw[/yt]

scored some peaches down here too

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

What the f*** is there to be "out of love with" for christs sake!

You're playing a game that most blokes love and would play for the fun of it and getting paid a fair bit to do it.

Mate, if you are for real then you have your priorities all wrong. Are you seriously telling us that you have been taking a salary off loyal fans and just not really giving a shit about the game?...no wonder you keep getting the gooner if thats the case.

At the training ground, when you see some kid signed from non league trying his hardest but just not having your natural skill that he is just a twat? that you deserve the shirt more than him because you are pretty good at the game?

If I had the ability that you had I would be thanking God every day for my talent and the chance to use it..not sitting around moaning that Richard Carpenter was nasty to me and Kenny Jackett kept giving me the skunk eye and chucking it all in because of it.

Good luck with that head of yours.

You should be ashamed of yourself

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
hahah :lolol:

seriously, he's been at more clubs in the last 5 years than probably any other player, why would ANY manager looking to build a team for 4 years want a player like that especially with the history hes got?!

Thanks but no thanks

cos i have done it before and ill do it again its a simple as that !!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hi Leon,

What are you doing in the close season? Have u got trials lined up? What kins of training are u doing?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Leon, I texted you yesterday on your "temporary" mobile. Are you still using it? Don't worry it was polite!

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
after havin a few days to have a think about this thred and talkin to leon on the phone i agree with u hillbilly i live and die for the albion and some bloke pulls a shirt on should do as well my dream to play pro football and leon did and earned good money and still says shit like my head wast in really annoys me

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cos i have done it before and ill do it again its a simple as that !!

well I honestly wish you luck Leon, if you can prove yourself again then thats a great show of character but make sure of no more f*** ups, like I said....sign for Cowdenbeath.....god knows we need you there :thumbsup:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I've always been a big fan of Knight and i don't see the harm of a trial. If Poyet see's what he likes then sign him, if he doesn't then don't and wish him the best of luck elsewhere.

So if he got offered a trial and got a contract with us and scored 15-20 goals would you still be saying all of this ? I don't think you would.

You've answered your own point of view here.

Are you saying our worldwide scouting network wouldn't know of Mr Knight's availability ? Of course they do, and therefore they have deceided (by the act of not offering him a trial) that he does not fill our criteria.

QED. End of story. Finito.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Don't understand some people, saying he done shit at other clubs and all that because the thing is, how are you suppose to put your heart into a team you really do not care about ? Knight cared about us and put his heart and soul into it and that's why he done so well.

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
hope the bloke finds another club and wish him all the best but i really hope he never comes back nr the training ground for us

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
What the f*** is there to be "out of love with" for christs sake!

You're playing a game that most blokes love and would play for the fun of it and getting paid a fair bit to do it.

Mate, if you are for real then you have your priorities all wrong. Are you seriously telling us that you have been taking a salary off loyal fans and just not really giving a shit about the game?...no wonder you keep getting the gooner if thats the case.

At the training ground, when you see some kid signed from non league trying his hardest but just not having your natural skill that he is just a twat? that you deserve the shirt more than him because you are pretty good at the game?

If I had the ability that you had I would be thanking God every day for my talent and the chance to use it..not sitting around moaning that Richard Carpenter was nasty to me and Kenny Jackett kept giving me the skunk eye and chucking it all in because of it.

Good luck with that head of yours.

You should be ashamed of yourself

u aint got a clue about anything
dont tell me what i got right and wrong you aint me
you aint been through what ive been through in this game
and have no idea who said carpenter was nasty to me ? me and him never got on thats just it he has nothing to do with how i feel about the game
jackett was jus the final straw
you cant judge me beacause you dont know all the facts of what happened with me while ive been in this game

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Don't understand some people, saying he done shit at other clubs and all that because the thing is, how are you suppose to put your heart into a team you really do not care about ? Knight cared about us and put his heart and soul into it and that's why he done so well.

I'd put my heart into playing for BHA so do I deserve a trial aswell?!

106 games and 30 goals for us during his main spell, thats alright, but we need better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports