Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
nice one leon saying to an albion fan he aint got a clue about anything nice

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
89 games and 14 goals since he left Swansea, thats does'nt scream 20-25 goals a season striker we need for 2010/11 season does it!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
u aint got a clue about anything
dont tell me what i got right and wrong you aint me
you aint been through what ive been through in this game
and have no idea who said carpenter was nasty to me ? me and him never got on thats just it he has nothing to do with how i feel about the game
jackett was jus the final straw
you cant judge me beacause you dont know all the facts of what happened with me while ive been in this game

No, I'm not you and thank f*** for that.

If I was as good as you I would be focussing on my game and getting as much as I could from it rather than getting involved in all this petty nonsense. You pissed on your own chips...and you know it.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Don't understand some people, saying he done shit at other clubs and all that because the thing is, how are you suppose to put your heart into a team you really do not care about ? Knight cared about us and put his heart and soul into it and that's why he done so well.

Trite, sentimental horseshit. Embarrassing.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Don't understand some people, saying he done shit at other clubs and all that because the thing is, how are you suppose to put your heart into a team you really do not care about ? Knight cared about us and put his heart and soul into it and that's why he done so well.

It's his job FFS.

You wouldn't walk into a job Interview at Tescos and say "Well I got fired by McDonalds, Asda, Co-op, Burger King and Subway but I didn't care about them. My heart is with Tesco."

It's the same thing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

is that the same Knight that showed his heart and soul when he threw his toys out the pram when the manager wanted to play him on the wing, or said he wished we'd get relegated? professional footballers get on and play, not fight with their teammates.

his form for the past 4 years tells us where his ability is. put the two together and wonder, why is this player out of contract? then ask, do you really want this player at the albion?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I NEVER thought I'd EVER feel sorry for a modern day footballer.

But in this case I really really do.

Leon doesn't have self confidence, he is shockingly deluded.

No goals in 4 years. Kicked out of numerous clubs. Failed in lower league Greece and Scotland, yet ADAMENT that none of it is their fault or that they will BETTER the amount of goals they scored in their prime.

Really quite painful to watch.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
What the f*** is there to be "out of love with" for christs sake!

You're playing a game that most blokes love and would play for the fun of it and getting paid a fair bit to do it.

Mate, if you are for real then you have your priorities all wrong. Are you seriously telling us that you have been taking a salary off loyal fans and just not really giving a shit about the game?...no wonder you keep getting the gooner if thats the case.

At the training ground, when you see some kid signed from non league trying his hardest but just not having your natural skill that he is just a twat? that you deserve the shirt more than him because you are pretty good at the game?

If I had the ability that you had I would be thanking God every day for my talent and the chance to use it..not sitting around moaning that Richard Carpenter was nasty to me and Kenny Jackett kept giving me the skunk eye and chucking it all in because of it.

Good luck with that head of yours.

You should be ashamed of yourself

Its easy to fall out of love with somthing like football. If you become some disalusioned with it, you don't want ot do it. Add the fact that he KNOWS he should be one of the happiest men alive, and it just adds confusion and starts a spiral.

I love my charity work however when funding is low, tension is high and the future is uncertian and you can do f*** all about it because the entire organization is in disorder you fall out of love.

Some of that will apply to leon.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I NEVER thought I'd EVER feel sorry for a modern day footballer.

But in this case I really really do.

Leon doesn't have self confidence, he is shockingly deluded.

No goals in 4 years. Kicked out of numerous clubs. Failed in lower league Greece and Scotland, yet ADAMENT that none of it is their fault or that they will BETTER the amount of goals they scored in their prime.

Really quite painful to watch.

prem in greece
prem in scotland
lacking confidence NEVER
deluded...... do me a favour
painfull to watch mate i never asked you to comment on this
so if its so painfull to watch do not click on the thread i posted
my life is great 2 beautiful kids a really nice home my family are healthy
the only thing thats missing is football but if i never kick a ball again im ok with that i look at it as i wasnt ment too PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!
OH AND IVE ADMITTED THAT IVE DONE WRONG IN THE PAST SO WHATEVER YOUR TALKING ABOUT I WILL NOT KNOW

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
I think if he is played in the right position and gets a good number of games he should do well. He is 27 not 37! Most players hit their prime between 28-31. He could well be a gamble but maybe a gamble worth taking.

D

Deleted User X18H

prem in greece
prem in scotland
lacking confidence NEVER
deluded...... do me a favour
painfull to watch mate i never asked you to comment on this
so if its so painfull to watch do not click on the thread i posted
my life is great 2 beautiful kids a really nice home my family are healthy
the only thing thats missing is football but if i never kick a ball again im ok with that i look at it as i wasnt ment too PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!
OH AND IVE ADMITTED THAT IVE DONE WRONG IN THE PAST SO WHATEVER YOUR TALKING ABOUT I WILL NOT KNOW

How about coaching or acting?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I'd put my heart into playing for BHA so do I deserve a trial aswell?!

106 games and 30 goals for us during his main spell, thats alright, but we need better!

NOT being big headed but you will not find anoter forward who is gonna score 27+ right now
there all signed up so what ur talking about albion need more you aint gonna find it

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
so leon u want to come back to brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here