leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon. Are the rumours true that you and Shaggy are uniting forces to do a cover of his popular hit "It wasn't me, (it was chippy) , (it was kenny), (it was McGhee) , (it was Charlie), (it was Swansea), (it was signing-on fee), (it was Barnsley), (it was chelsea), (it was Wednesday)" ?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
funny but your clueless on what goes on within a football club

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I have a good question (not as good as the 'What really happened when you got TURFED off the bus one which Leon seems to have overlooked).

Here it is:

As much as I have enjoyed this have you REALLY got nothing better to do than come on here?

ive got loads to do
i look after my kids i hit the gym everyday and night
i go for meals with my family
i chill with my mates
i go and play indoor 5 a-side football comps
i shop with my mates and my misses i do loads of stuff but
when i get a spare 2 mins i either log on here through my blackberry or
if im at home i log on through my computer just to see whats going on

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
funny but your clueless on what goes on within a football club

Genuine question Leon.

How much of the relationship breakdowns, the attitude problems and other reported (and unreported) issues while you were at the Albion, and the subsequent falls through the divisions after you left the Albion, do you think, were down to you? And how much was down to others?

What sort of percentage split are we talking about?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3620740 said:
Think what you like of the man but is there really any need for the personal abuse? :shrug: Calling him a twat and the like is low.

I'd welcome any ex-Albion player on here, yeah even Hammond, I don't like him much right now but it's always interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes. How cool is it having Butters join in on the fun and games with us here?

I for one hope Leon isn't put off visiting us again in future.

People throwing abuse from behind a keyboard can't really be a shock can it, sure they would be completely different if they actually met Leon or any footballer/famous person.
Some of the abuse of here is quite funny though quite intrigued by some of the people behind it who appear to have nothing better to do than throw some words around

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
This is like car crash tv, but car crash posting. You can't help but check the thread and see what Leon has to say / read the abuse he gets.

Fair play for Leon to come on hear and have his say. But Leon, as you say 99.9% of us don't have a clue what goes on behind the scenes or what actually happened on the bus. So please tell us…just a bit...please…

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
thats one thing, but i think alot abuse here is in reaction to some people calling for him to have a trail or some such, like its all forgetten along with his form since. i think it would be a great idea for Leon to turn up for a REMF match, but do so as a player for another club, needs to move on with his life not look back to 6/7 years ago.

Well arguing whether a player is good enough for the Albion or not is part of the fabric of NSC. It's opinions and everyones entitled to them.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
People throwing abuse from behind a keyboard can't really be a shock can it, sure they would be completely different if they actually met Leon or any footballer/famous person.
Some of the abuse of here is quite funny though quite intrigued by some of the people behind it who appear to have nothing better to do than throw some words around

****, twat, get off myboard, wanker, tosser, bitch, lowlifewank :jester:

I'm with Danny here, we can all pretend to know but actually having some one who has been at the Club on here is actually quite cool.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3620740 said:
Think what you like of the man but is there really any need for the personal abuse? :shrug: Calling him a twat and the like is low.

I'd welcome any ex-Albion player on here, yeah even Hammond, I don't like him much right now but it's always interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes. How cool is it having Butters join in on the fun and games with us here?

I for one hope Leon isn't put off visiting us again in future.

:thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
****, twat, get off myboard, wanker, tosser, bitch, lowlifewank :jester:

I'm with Danny here, we can all pretend to know but actually having some one who has been at the Club on here is actually quite cool.

I agree and the fact it is a player who splits opinion so much makes it better.

My point is the general personal abuse that is aimed at someone who has come on here to try and clear a few things up and apologise for things said in haste many years ago. Is it really necessary? The thread was good reading until it got hijacked by personal abuse and dumbass questions

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I agree and the fact it is a player who splits opinion so much makes it better.

My point is the general personal abuse that is aimed at someone who has come on here to try and clear a few things up and apologise for things said in haste many years ago. Is it really necessary? The thread was good reading until it got hijacked by personal abuse and dumbass questions

Short answer no. Its not.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Oh and Leon Knight in the space of under a week is now more popular than one thread about TWO bouts of snow.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
This is like car crash tv, but car crash posting. You can't help but check the thread and see what Leon has to say / read the abuse he gets.

Fair play for Leon to come on hear and have his say. But Leon, as you say 99.9% of us don't have a clue what goes on behind the scenes or what actually happened on the bus. So please tell us…just a bit...please…[/Q

looooool
u will find out what went on soon pal and then people will have to think twice about blaming a player im gonna try and give u a insight to what goes on monday to friday cos we only see use fans on a sat at 3pm but after i say what i gotta say things will be more clearer and i know some people will be upset with what i got to say but im only speaking the truth and this goes on at every club and ive been at a few so i should know

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

Fair play for Leon to come on hear and have his say. But Leon, as you say 99.9% of us don't have a clue what goes on behind the scenes or what actually happened on the bus. So please tell us…just a bit...please…[/Q

looooool
u will find out what went on soon pal and then people will have to think twice about blaming a player im gonna try and give u a insight to what goes on monday to friday cos we only see use fans on a sat at 3pm but after i say what i gotta say things will be more clearer and i know some people will be upset with what i got to say but im only speaking the truth and this goes on at every club and ive been at a few so i should know

In your book?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Crikey. Leons racked up 151 posts on here already.
He'll be as sad as me in NO time at this rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports