leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 2719

If i can say Leon i do like your bolloxs (if you know what i mean) if we had had a few more players with your bite we may not still be in League 1.

However you probably opened your mouth before your thought at times in the PAST and i for one would have you back on a Play as you go basis until proven you still have the same sharpeness in front of goal and the right attitude not to upset the squad.

Having said that i totally understand your dislike for McGhee, the smarter manager Coppell new how to handle you and got the best from you.

Respect to you for talking to the fans on here, i would love you to prove to some of the old tarts on here (that have probably never kicked a ball in their lifes) that you can still do the business.

Well done for not taking some of the bait being thrown at you too.:thumbsup:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
If i can say Leon i do like your bolloxs (if you know what i mean) if we had had a few more players with your bite we may not still be in League 1.

However you probably opened your mouth before your thought at times in the PAST and i for one would have you back on a Play as you go basis until proven you still have the same sharpeness in front of goal and the right attitude not to upset the squad.

Having said that i totally understand your dislike for McGhee, the smarter manager Coppell new how to handle you and got the best from you.

Respect to you for talking to the fans on here, i would love you to prove to some of the old tarts on here (that have probably never kicked a ball in their lifes) that you can still do the business.

Well done for not taking some of the bait being thrown at you too.:thumbsup:

thanks for the comments
means alot
what will be will be
take care

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3620740 said:
Think what you like of the man but is there really any need for the personal abuse? :shrug: Calling him a twat and the like is low.

I'd welcome any ex-Albion player on here, yeah even Hammond, I don't like him much right now but it's always interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes. How cool is it having Butters join in on the fun and games with us here?

How about Dean Cox then? Now that might be interesting. Shortish, lively, skilful forward who fell out with the Albion manager and other players and got transferred to a similarly-positioned league club...sound familiar?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Personally I would love to see Leon play off Glenn Murray up front ... could be dynamic unless the egos clash!! LOL
Mind you I was also one of a only a few voices on here who thought we should have kept CKR ... !:blush:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
It's odd that so many people seem to dislike McGhee yet also dislike LK for his reaction to the way he feels he was treated by McGhee. I think many of us would have felt just as bitter.
Thanks for the goals Leon and I hope you get yourself sorted soon.

I think McGhee was our least popular manager in the past 10 years and that includes Adams (second time around), Slade and Tinselwood as caretaker!

Now be open and tell us what you REALLY think of McGhee, Leon!!!!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Leon.

a) What is the BEST goal you have ever scored?

b) What was your HONEST impression of Brighton fans when you were here and then when you left?

c) Why did Mark McGhee throw you off the team bus?

d) Would you drop down to the Conference to prove yourself if no league club offers you a deal?

e) Fancy popping to Aberdeen friendly this weekend and BARRACKING Mr McGhee?

Leon, what REALLY happened that day McGhee turfed you off the bus on the way to Southampton?

Leon, what REALLY happened that day McGhee turfed you off the bus on the way to Southampton? Go on, SPILL.

I have a good question (not as good as the 'What really happened when you got TURFED off the bus one which Leon seems to have overlooked).

Here it is:

As much as I have enjoyed this have you REALLY got nothing better to do than come on here?

Leon.

a) What is the BEST goal you have ever scored?

b) What was your HONEST impression of Brighton fans when you were here and then when you left?

c) Why did Mark McGhee throw you off the team bus?

d) Would you drop down to the Conference to prove yourself if no league club offers you a deal?

e) Fancy popping to Aberdeen friendly this weekend and BARRACKING Mr McGhee?

I have an IDEA. When someone ignores your question, just accept he doesn't want to answer it. Don't ask it AGAIN and then YET AGAIN because it becomes tiresome and makes you appear like a sad groupie wannabe.

:thumbsup:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'd LOVE to see how many people calling him a twat on here, who would actually say it to his face :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has anything worthwhile been posted in the last 48 hours on this thread? Is it worth trawling? I've seen the 1st 30 odd pages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports