Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Leon, seeing as you are currently searching for a club is there any chance you could turn up to the Brighton-Aberdeen friendly on Saturday? I would love to see the surprise on McGhee's face with you behind the dugout. PLEASE!!!

Behind the dug out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'd need to bring a stool to see over! ????

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'd LOVE to see how many people calling him a twat on here, who would actually say it to his face :shrug:
Christ some people on here moan about knights attitude yet look at whats being said by others on here???

Being abusive and thinking your hard via the internet just doesn't wash with me,its time some of you grew up and also even worse is when you have certain old farts doing it.:glare:

If anyone wants to get mouthy properly then do it face to face or fu$k off???

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
ok I have a few things to add if you care.

Firstly thanks Leon for apologising on here more than once for past comments and i'm sure you can more than make it up by helping out the REMF. And also well done for not rising to the idiots.

In a way Leon is right, we rarely get to hear the players side of things when they leave a club on bad terms but always hear the manager's and club's side. But, so far he hasn't explained his side of things to my knowledge but has cunningly said we will see it in his book. I don't know if he went into it on his radio phone in either.

I can certainly imagine the LK of old doing very well in todays side, certainly more goals than Murray will score anyway.

He's fully admitted he's been a pratt in the past and he's apologised several times and personally I would LOVE it, absolutely love it if he came back here, had a trial, got a week by week contract until he proved himself again HAHA! And I think Gus is one of the few manager's that could handle LK.

Good luck for the future Leon.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
ok I have a few things to add if you care.

Firstly thanks Leon for apologising on here more than once for past comments and i'm sure you can more than make it up by helping out the REMF. And also well done for not rising to the idiots.

In a way Leon is right, we rarely get to hear the players side of things when they leave a club on bad terms but always hear the manager's and club's side. But, so far he hasn't explained his side of things to my knowledge but has cunningly said we will see it in his book. I don't know if he went into it on his radio phone in either.

I can certainly imagine the LK of old doing very well in todays side, certainly more goals than Murray will score anyway.

He's fully admitted he's been a pratt in the past and he's apologised several times and personally I would LOVE it, absolutely love it if he came back here, had a trial, got a week by week contract until he proved himself again HAHA! And I think Gus is one of the few manager's that could handle LK.

Good luck for the future Leon.

:clap::clap::clap:

LEON KNIGHT KNIGHT KNIGHT!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Christ some people on here moan about knights attitude yet look at whats being said by others on here???

Being abusive and thinking your hard via the internet just doesn't wash with me,its time some of you grew up and also even worse is when you have certain old farts doing it.:glare:

If anyone wants to get mouthy properly then do it face to face or fu$k off???

And top marks for most ironic post of the day go to....

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Leon might be worth a punt for free, he is certainly better than Holroyd and Hart. But whether he can score goals is a different matter. His goal scoring record since he left Brighton isn't good enough, but if he can reproduce half the goals he scored in the magical season, he would be a good buy for free. Whether he can do it I am unsure, as said his goal scoring record and various attitude problems are not appealing. Another negative is whether most Albion fans would forgive him, his comments when he left to go to Swansea were pretty out of order, and it would be hard to forgive him. I for one think we should give him at least a trial however. I don't think Poyet would want him, as there is probably better options out there.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i must say alot of the slating really does suprise me. i know he has said some dumb things but gone is the day when footballers love the clubs they play for(apart from the odd home grown players) lynch,hammond and harding excluded.

I just care about what players do whilst they are at the Albion and when Leon was here he was bloody brilliant in league 1.........so many great goals and rushden away will always be one of my favorite away days because of that goal.

He said stuff along time ago that left a sour taste but no more than that.

But i dont get Leon saying he has had offers and doesnt want them because they are not the right moves for him. LEON, if you have grown up take one of these offers make it work and support your familly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here