leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey, this is now the fourth most-read thread on NSC. And it must hold the record for the most views in a single week.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Maybe I am being a little harsh but this whole thread makes me realise why Leon is currently unattached and has a career going only one way.

A good read anyway :lolol:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Leon, no matter how tempting it would be to turn up at Withdean for the Aberdeen game, DONT DO IT!

You are trying to tell people that you are now a new "mature" Leon Knight, turning up for that game would only show you havent changed a bit.

And does anyone really think Magoo would be bothered? He's the one who currently has a club!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can certainly imagine the LK of old doing very well in todays side, certainly more goals than Murray will score anyway.

The Leon of old no longer exists though, 14 goals in his last 89 games. He had a good two thirds of a season for us, and was a joy to watch. After that who knows what went wrong.

I wish him well, but there is no evidence he can do the business in League 1 any more.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The Leon of old no longer exists though, 14 goals in his last 89 games. He had a good two thirds of a season for us, and was a joy to watch. After that who knows what went wrong.

I wish him well, but there is no evidence he can do the business in League 1 any more.

I think you're BEING a TRIFLE generous, his SEASON ended when Coppell went to Reading in October. Check the goals he scored before and after, the FACTS don't lie :thumbsup:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
2003/4

With Coppell

8 goals in 14 games (0.57)

After Coppell

19 goals in 39 games (0.49)

However, immediately after Coppell left, he scored 9 in 14 games.

That would still make the remainder 10 in 25 though? Which is hardly a bad return.. Some of this period is in the Championship too I assume, where he did seem to struggle.

If he was fit I reckon he could still do a job at league one level. But that's my opinion.

Jimmy Grimble

nazi mods - deleted a post of mine without explanation...

Yeah, what the f*** is that all about?

Wasn't insulting anyone, and was actually pretty funny if anything...

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon, no matter how tempting it would be to turn up at Withdean for the Aberdeen game, DONT DO IT!

You are trying to tell people that you are now a new "mature" Leon Knight, turning up for that game would only show you havent changed a bit.

And does anyone really think Magoo would be bothered? He's the one who currently has a club!

not being in a job does not bother me
what will be will be

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Blimey, this is now the fourth most-read thread on NSC. And it must hold the record for the most views in a single week.

it suprised me too mate thank you for all your posts
you may hate me still after this or you might of changed your mind on me
i just want to say im sorry for my comments i made about bhafc
i love u all and wish the club well this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports