leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You've actually gained a lot of respect for coming on here Leon. I guess we all 'grow up' one day and you seem to have matured (and i was one who was saying how arse kissing peeps were at start of thread) but you've apologised and been a big man to not react to some comments. Fair play LK.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
you've actually gained a lot of respect for coming on here leon. I guess we all 'grow up' one day and you seem to have matured (and i was one who was saying how arse kissing peeps were at start of thread) but you've apologised and been a big man to not react to some comments. Fair play lk.

thank you very much

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
it suprised me too mate thank you for all your posts
you may hate me still after this or you might of changed your mind on me
i just want to say im sorry for my comments i made about bhafc
i love u all and wish the club well this season

I don't think anyone HATES you Leon. And fair play for coming on here and putting your side of things without reacting to some of the brainless abuse. Apology well and truley accepted as far as I'm concerned (not that you'd have been losing any sleep !).

I wouldn't want you back at the Albion for reasons already stated, but I hope you find yourself a club and manage to resurrect your career somewhere.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Surely you have somebody at the club's number?

Would you do what Carole done last season and play on a week by week contract ?
Totally agree.
We are a little light in the striking department and there would be no loss on your part for at least attempting to make contact.
I would more than welcome the sight of you back in an albion shirt.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
You've actually gained a lot of respect for coming on here Leon. I guess we all 'grow up' one day and you seem to have matured (and i was one who was saying how arse kissing peeps were at start of thread) but you've apologised and been a big man to not react to some comments. Fair play LK.

And as a young man with a lot of money it's probably more difficult to 'grow up' than it is for the rest of us. Especially when any mistakes made are made public in the press

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
And as a young man with a lot of money it's probably more difficult to 'grow up' than it is for the rest of us. Especially when any mistakes made are made public in the press

very much so mate
its really hard but you learn as you go along

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Surely you have somebody at the club's number?

Would you do what Carole done last season and play on a week by week contract ?

I tell you what that would be a bloody good idea. I don't see any harm in it

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Totally agree.
We are a little light in the striking department and there would be no loss on your part for at least attempting to make contact.
I would more than welcome the sight of you back in an albion shirt.

id play on a day by day contract

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Leon, is there anyone left at the club (the staff, not the fans) who you had a problem with, or had a problem with you? I will count the former chairman in that due to his continuing involvement of sorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports