leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
id play on a day by day contract

Which would mean that you would have to prove yourself once again and you would be playing for us because you want to. That sits very well with me and i'm sure it would with a lot of the other fans here.
I don't see what harm it could cause for us to have another proven league 1 goalscorer at the club.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Which would mean that you would have to prove yourself once again and you would be playing for us because you want to. That sits very well with me and i'm sure it would with a lot of the other fans here.
I don't see what harm it could cause for us to have another proven league 1 goalscorer at the club.

Can't see why anybody would disagree with that

Leon, PLEASE go to the game on Saturday and just give Magoo a little wave at the start so I can see the startled, disgruntled, grumpy Scottish double take he will do. It would be marvelous. I would assume you would get in for free, surely? But if not I would personally buy you a ticket so you can sample the H block atmosphere, it is RIVETING.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I tell you what that would be a bloody good idea. I don't see any harm in it

Leon, PLEASE go to the game on Saturday and just give Magoo a little wave at the start so I can see the startled, disgruntled, grumpy Scottish double take he will do. It would be marvelous. I would assume you would get in for free, surely? But if not I would personally buy you a ticket so you can sample the H block atmosphere, it is RIVETING.

Sit in H Block but don't sit behind me because according to Danny Seagull i have an Afro ..

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
this thread is EMBARRASING in soooooo many ways

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yet you appear to be posting on it with regularity, Marc.... :p

its because I cant get over it....how many people WANT to sign a striker that cant score for toffee yet they moan when Holroyd misses a hard chance...if we posted this thread on other footy forums we'd be the laughing stock of the entire Country!

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
do think you would start ahead of Murray, Vennegoor of Hessilink, Vassell, Hart, Hooper, Barnes, Phillips, Holroyd though?

u get me in there ill force my way ahead of all of them
no disrespect to any of them there all good players but my head right linked with talent no way they are getting a place ahead of me
but there all strikers and thats how all strikers think i suppose
well its the way i think anyway !!

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
its because I cant get over it....how many people WANT to sign a striker that cant score for toffee yet they moan when Holroyd misses a hard chance...if we posted this thread on other footy forums we'd be the laughing stock of the entire Country!

u ever played football mate at any professional level ever

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Marc, there is a difference between signing a player and giving them a trial. I was going to suggest that as Leon says he and Charlie are ok then perhaps he could ask about training with the club? If Leon has gone at the game then that'll be the end of it. If he needed to get fit, get his head right and find the right club then maybe, just maybe, the one he excelled for could be the place. Let's be honest, none of us would have expected this commendable display of honesty from the OLD Leon Knight.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
this thread is EMBARRASING in soooooo many ways

Best thread EVER! I wish a few players would do this sort of thing more often. I would love to see big fat Lampard or Paul Ince come onto a West Ham forum and
apologise.

Leon I wish we could swap you for Benni McCarthy you fancy signing for West Ham?:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Marc, there is a difference between signing a player and giving them a trial. I was going to suggest that as Leon says he and Charlie are ok then perhaps he could ask about training with the club? If Leon has gone at the game then that'll be the end of it. If he needed to get fit, get his head right and find the right club then maybe, just maybe, the one he excelled for could be the place. Let's be honest, none of us would have expected this commendable display of honesty from the OLD Leon Knight.

its a matter of opinions which of COURSE makes me a hypocrit but I just dont see the benefit in offering him a trial, should we offer trials to every single player who's been "out of luck" for the past 5 years? especially when we have better players than those already at the club? we're looking for a striker (supposedly) thats gonna get us 20-25goals a season, and Leon and that bloke.

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
I've got a funny feeling that with the kind of football we are going to be playing under Gus this season, that Leon would rip up this league. Knighty old boy you simply have to contact the club and sort yourself out a trial

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got a funny feeling that with the kind of football we are going to be playing under Gus this season, that Leon would rip up this league.

Yeah, just like he's been doing in the 4th division, greek and scottish leagues for the last 5 years....

.......Oh.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Why do you all believe it's really Leon. There has been nothing to prove it is really him, yes theres the phonecall but that could be anyone. Picture is required doing a certain pose or wearing certain cloths. Feel free to prove me wrong and post a pic of yourself with your left hand on ur head and right hand on your knee. If you fail to do so then it's obviously not you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports