Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Why do you all believe it's really Leon. There has been nothing to prove it is really him, yes theres the phonecall but that could be anyone. Picture is required doing a certain pose or wearing certain cloths. Feel free to prove me wrong and post a pic of yourself with your left hand on ur head and right hand on your knee. If you fail to do so then it's obviously not you!

Oh do behave!
Why would he bother doing that?

Bozza siad it was him. That's good enough surely?

h0rnets

Jul 29, 2010
Nah it never enough, would it really harm him to give us no doubt at all?

So a admin guy has come on and been on skype with him, people have spoken to him on the phone. Hes been on the radio as well in Brighton and you still doubt him :shutup:

Its deffo him, Not much for me to say on the issue, bar i never knew this forum existed until it made the rounds on other forums and betting forums :lolol:

h0rnets

Jul 29, 2010
Jus to let u fans know heading to 3 meeting on monday and one meeting is one of my former clubs :) tell ur followers to follow me . LOVE about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Taken off Knights twitter, Is it Albion? Maybe he can say more when he signs back on here and thanks for the five minutes you gave me for a chat also Leon :clap:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
[QUOTE

Taken off Knights twitter, Is it Albion? [/QUOTE]

Lets hope not.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Jus to let u fans know heading to 3 meeting on monday and one meeting is one of my former clubs :) tell ur followers to follow me . LOVE about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Taken off Knights twitter, Is it Albion?

Well, it's not going to be Barnsley, QPR, Swansea or Chelsea.

So, assuming it's an English club, that's Huddersfield, Wednesday, MK Dons, Wycombe, Rushden & Diamonds or Brighton. If we assume he's being straight, then we have a 1 in 6 chance. Ye gods

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Why do you all believe it's really Leon. There has been nothing to prove it is really him, yes theres the phonecall but that could be anyone. Picture is required doing a certain pose or wearing certain cloths. Feel free to prove me wrong and post a pic of yourself with your left hand on ur head and right hand on your knee. If you fail to do so then it's obviously not you!

I sort of get the impression that you doubt every day has a "Y" in it, that said you are entitled to your opinion, also I suggest you read through all the posts and you will see the evidence that it is Leon Knight.

As I have said earlier in the thread, for anyone that is doubting it is really him, I can assure you all it is, and this is above and beyond the fact that Bozza has assured everyone it is him.

Now stop asking people to post pictures of themselves on here, doing things you want them to do, just so you can pleasure yourself whilst looking at them ... :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I must admit if this is a wind up then it would be the GREATEST wind up in all of Internets Forums History of wind ups, superb!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I sort of get the impression that you doubt every day has a "Y" in it, that said you are entitled to your opinion, also I suggest you read through all the posts and you will see the evidence that it is Leon Knight.

As I have said earlier in the thread, for anyone that is doubting it is really him, I can assure you all it is, and this is above and beyond the fact that Bozza has assured everyone it is him.

Now stop asking people to post pictures of themselves on here, doing things you want them to do, just so you can pleasure yourself whilst looking at them ... :p

I don't need a pic. DNA proof will do.

BTW, it has 2 "Y"s. 1 in 'every' and 1 in 'day'

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
i don't think anyone has addressed the most important issue. the thread title is "im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself".

i'm on here most days but can't actually remember the last time somone talked about him?

h0rnets

Jul 29, 2010
I must admit if this is a wind up then it would be the GREATEST wind up in all of Internets Forums History of wind ups, superb!

And if that turns out to be the case Brighton fans have been shown up big time ??? This is on lots of other forums :laugh:

There IS NO DOUBT!!! It is him for Christ sake, Bozza has spoken to him, others including myself have spoken to him and he has been on the frickin radio!

There is more chance of Bernard Manning's head sprouting out of a four leaf clover found in the car park of an ESSO in Salford than it not being him.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
its because I cant get over it....how many people WANT to sign a striker that cant score for toffee yet they moan when Holroyd misses a hard chance...if we posted this thread on other footy forums we'd be the laughing stock of the entire Country!

Its on loads of other forums!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

Taken off Knights twitter, Is it Albion? Maybe he can say more when he signs back on here and thanks for the five minutes you gave me for a chat also Leon :clap:

all this has been a stroke of genius on leon's part (or his agent) - all this debate and free publicity to put him back in the public eye. some desperate club is bound to bite!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here