Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'm on here most days but can't actually remember the last time somone talked about him?

i think its fair to say barely a week goes by without some thread on Leon. usually a chuckle at how he's been kicked out of a club or such.

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
all this has been a stroke of genius on leon's part (or his agent) - all this debate and free publicity to put him back in the public eye. some desperate club is bound to bite!

First Leon has No agent ! tell them Leon how you pissed them all off lol 2nd do you think Posting on NSC is getting your self in the shop window of clubs lol ??????

free publicity yes in Brighton to a few people most with nero contacts !

so stroke of genius? ok maybe if he was off on a weeks try out a man u !

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Leon, as you have come on here and managed to change a few peoples opinion of yourself, why don't you change the background of your Twitter account to show you in a Brighton shirt? :bhasign:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
First Leon has No agent ! tell them Leon how you pissed them all off lol 2nd do you think Posting on NSC is getting your self in the shop window of clubs lol ??????

free publicity yes in Brighton to a few people most with nero contacts !

so stroke of genius? ok maybe if he was off on a weeks try out a man u !

some people take what is written on an internet messageboard sooo seriously :shootself

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There IS NO DOUBT!!! It is him for Christ sake, Bozza has spoken to him, others including myself have spoken to him and he has been on the frickin radio!

There is more chance of Bernard Manning's head sprouting out of a four leaf clover found in the car park of an ESSO in Salford than it not being him.

I'm still not clear. Is it REALLY Leon? And what's the significance of the four-leaf clover - does that mean he's coming back to us?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
He tweeted last night that he was having a meeting on Monday with one of his former clubs! .. which one Leon?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doesn't he have to sort out his contract with Rushden before he can play in England again? Maybe I made that up, but I reckon it's a meeting to get himself RELEASED not to sign up and therefore Watson the meeting is with Rushden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here