Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

h0rnets

Jul 29, 2010
Thought this thread would die out, One thing Leon are you going to the game today :glare:

If so im going punk: If not, theres no point lol

Personally,I will never forgive that horrible little man for what he said and as a player he was bloody useless.He was slow,weak and I never saw him score a GOOD goal let alone have a good game.But he has apologised and it takes a real man to do that and he wasn`t really that slow,in fact he was very quick.And as I remember he was extremely strong for a little fella!And I did see him score the odd good goal,quite often in fact,he`s one of the best goal-scorers I`ve ever seen!!! ALL IS FORGIVEN, GET A TRIAL LEON,I LUV YA !!! LEON KNIGHT KNIGHT KNIGHT!!! (and if anybody doesn`t believe this is really the Salty Seagull I will give out a temporary phone no. in the near future)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So did he/you turn up on Saturday?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Doing an interview with the Argus as well

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
Leon when I changed manager of Brigghton me will give a possibility to it that I heard that everything on you and to me to think it either a great striker!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Dazza, How do you know Leon? Was it random that he emailed you the proof or did he know you from before? (sorry if been mentioned before couldnt be arsed to read through all the pages)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here