Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
you're SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you have as much future in league football as the other clown ex brighton reject so overrated by those deluded fools on here,but in his defence that "great" ex brighton keeper can get mugs as high in the football pyramid as Crawley to sign him.
Horsham Y.M.C.A in for you?

And you played in what capacity? I too will use this smiley for the first time:tosser:

Oops wrong one, have this one too then :wanker:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd happily read a Katie Price book. You can't really diss something if you have not read it.

NOT that I believe she wrote a single thing in any of her books.

NOT that I believe Mr Clapham Gull has even been tempted to read one of them.

I am sure RaymondBriggs is fishing on that last statement.

Anyone that describes Michel Kuipers as being a clown is a nob or on a wind up.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
I'd happily read a Katie Price book. You can't really diss something if you have not read it.

NOT that I believe she wrote a single thing in any of her books.

NOT that I believe Mr Clapham Gull has even been tempted to read one of them.

I am sure RaymondBriggs is fishing on that last statement.

Anyone that describes Michel Kuipers as being a clown is a nob or on a wind up.

'C' list 'celebs' ..have nothing to say !

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
one of the Championship clubs (possible guess) Burnley , meaning he links up with Iwelumo again?

HackneyMan

Sep 21, 2010
Only read the first few pages of this thread but have we established that it is Sir Leon who is communicating with us Guys?

If so Leon, I knew your Family back in the Bow days but to verify what was your dogs name then M8? :)

Sep 1, 2010
Only read the first few pages of this thread but have we established that it is Sir Leon who is communicating with us Guys?

If so Leon, I knew your Family back in the Bow days but to verify what was your dogs name then M8? :)

:facepalm: I think it has been firmly established that it indeed was him.

D

Deleted User X18H

He's pretty much f***ed off now M8.

I'll have a guess though. Was it Patch?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

His mobile number is somwehere burried in the thread, many people (not myself however) called him and verrified it

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Tyson?

D

Deleted User X18H

It was definately Leon Knight. I spoke to him shortly after he posted this stuff.

It was I had him round for tea. I had to get the big cushions from the living room on to one of the dining room chairs.

He wanted eggy bread of all things:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here