Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
Dear Leon. When you played that pre-season friendly at Lancing with CKR I got so excited at the prospect of you two as our new strike force that I got a massive stiffy that just wouldn't go down even when I hit it with greasy chip. I was still hard when I brushed past you after you were subbed and had got dressed. You had a nifty black shirt on and smelt lovely. Did you feel my throbber and have you ever had any other bi-curious moments that you sometimes feel ashamed about when your with your missus?

As childish as it is, i was crying with laughter after reading this!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lee Trundle at Neath?! How old is he? Surely he could be plying his trade at a higher level than that.

Trundle is doing well for Neath ... played against our local side Bala Town in the Wales Premier Super 12 League last weekend and scored.

Still think Leon is a lot better than Trundle though (and younger) but would be gr8 to see him play against Trundle and score more!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
LOL at Dazza Lewis thinking he's LK's agent or something

He clearly does know what he's talking about regarding Leon.

I know it bucks the trend on NSC a bit, but personally I find it quite refreshing to have someone posting when they know what they are talking about, rather than just claiming to have a "source".

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
He clearly does know what he's talking about regarding Leon.

I know it bucks the trend on NSC a bit, but personally I find it quite refreshing to have someone posting when they know what they are talking about, rather than just claiming to have a "source".

Thanks ! looks like the deal to Coleraine fc in northern Ireland is back on
for him now.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Signed for Coleraine today, well according to Twitter

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
From Twitter today:

"I remember one manager I had said to me get to my office and sit ur arse dwn I had to look at him and ask him are u my mum my dad or god if I wanna stand ill stand .... Power trip managers ... Ok ok ok ur manager but show respect and u will get it back like ie steve coppell , lou macari , joe jordan , real football men I've worked with".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From Twitter today:

"I remember one manager I had said to me get to my office and sit ur arse dwn I had to look at him and ask him are u my mum my dad or god if I wanna stand ill stand .... Power trip managers ... Ok ok ok ur manager but show respect and u will get it back like ie steve coppell , lou macari , joe jordan , real football men I've worked with".

:rolleyes:

f***ing idiot

This

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
To be fair McGhee fell out with more than just one player. I seem to remember a whole host of fall outs during his time as manager so for once I'm with leon on this one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be fair McGhee fell out with more than just one player. I seem to remember a whole host of fall outs during his time as manager so for once I'm with leon on this one.

Whereas Leon never had a problem with any other manager in his career of course.

LK is probably the most unprofessional "professional" we have ever had at the Albion I reckon. Complete basket case. Nutjob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here