leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
i dont lie awake thinking anything i sleep well at night not many people know what goes on behind the scenes in football . oh yes i have grown up but like any human i slip up now and again but we will see if my career ends on a high

Ur playing for Newhaven!! Not really a high!!!!!!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
He put his views up tonight of every club he played for.

Of the Albion he said: “Brighton fans wish u understood me and understood what I was going thru at that time within the club but I love use so much hate me or love I tried my best for bhafc and we had some great time”

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Leon Knight is a horrible **** and deserves everything life hands him from now on. He's made his bed, he now needs to go for a long nap.

Can this thread now be locked?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Of the Albion he said: “Brighton fans wish u understood me and understood what I was going thru at that time within the club but I love use so much hate me or love I tried my best for bhafc and we had some great time”

Leon Knight-plays in the Northern Irish league. Question- Do we give a shit anymore?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

There is a saying: "be nice to people on the way up, as you never know who you'll meet on the way down".

When he stropped off to Swansea he had nothing but contempt for the club he left behind, laughing at our support and the fact we were not a team on the up at the time. So he can f*** off, as he's a complete cünt. I don't care about him or his career and find his abject failure at every club since Brighton a source of mild amusement.

Oh and I agree with Mr Burns, surely time to lock the thread?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
There is a saying: "be nice to people on the way up, as you never know who you'll meet on the way down".

When he stropped off to Swansea he had nothing but contempt for the club he left behind, laughing at our support and the fact we were not a team on the up at the time. So he can f*** off, as he's a complete cünt. I don't care about him or his career and find his abject failure at every club since Brighton a source of mild amusement.

But yet you care enough to post on a thread about him.

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
listen leon you were class for us at the time and we dont need to no what happens behind the scenes

LEON KNIGHT YOUR ALRIGHT

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But yet you care enough to post on a thread about him.
I don't care sufficiently to go digging it up, but since it was towards the top of the board I thought I'd chip in. That's how message boards work.

Apart from that, well done. Terrific contribution. :rolleyes:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

This. I hope you're reading this Leon.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I don't care sufficiently to go digging it up, but since it was towards the top of the board I thought I'd chip in. That's how message boards work.

Apart from that, well done. Terrific contribution. :rolleyes:

Thanks I try.

For what its worth I like Mr Knight and the grief he gets from some here is ridiculous but sure he don't really give a shit so write what you want

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thanks I try.

For what its worth I like Mr Knight and the grief he gets from some here is ridiculous but sure he don't really give a shit so write what you want
But using your logic, he obviously DOES give a shit because as a former player, he started this whole thread.

But thanks for allowing me to write what I want. Until you said that, I was thinking about asking you to authorise my posts in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports