leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
But using your logic, he obviously DOES give a shit because as a former player, he started this whole thread.

But thanks for allowing me to write what I want. Until you said that, I was thinking about asking you to authorise my posts in the future.

No problem I aim to please

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
leon knight......full blown a.a.a..a.h.d, no doubt a talented footballer but unfortunately never had the sense to realise exactly how far he had the potential to go......that's about it really..!!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
leon knight......full blown a.a.a..a.h.d, no doubt a talented footballer but unfortunately never had the sense to realise exactly how far he had the potential to go......that's about it really..!!

I think his problem was he thought he was already there.

jamesp

Feb 23, 2011
Penrith Cumbria
Absolutely NO way you would get in our team now, no pre-madonnas required just a team ethic and something upstairs to understand how to play the game!

As someone has already said you thought you were better than everyone and had some given right to everything, not how it works or I d already have won Euro Millions and invested in the club!!!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We're a bitter lot aren't we.

I think the fans have a bit of a right to be f***ed off with Leon after what he said about us.
It's like saying "oooh the Jews are so bitter about the Nazis, I mean the Nazis killed loads of Jews, but they should get over it"
Except on a smaller scale.
So get off your high horse and stop posting shite.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Absolutely NO way you would get in our team now, no pre-madonnas required just a team ethic and something upstairs to understand how to play the game!

As someone has already said you thought you were better than everyone and had some given right to everything, not how it works or I d already have won Euro Millions and invested in the club!!!

Well done to Seagull over NZ for bouncing this thread as otherwise I would never have got to read this quality expression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports