Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Get along to see them.. they are bloody good stuff

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I like the sound of them, pity I live so bloody far from Brighton, would love to see them play live.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not at all. They have a good sound, I'd just rather it sounded fuller! How many guitarists do they have? It sounds like the lead is overcompensating the rhythm.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Biskuit von Kekse said:
Not at all. They have a good sound, I'd just rather it sounded fuller! How many guitarists do they have? It sounds like the lead is overcompensating the rhythm.

There are 3 Guitarists, one lead & vocals, bassist (my bro) and rhythm who is imo the weaker link, on stage as well.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well he needs to just go for it, and not worry about the consequences. He'll improve as a guitarist for it. It sounds to top heavy, it should be the rhythm doing all the work!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Biskuit von Kekse said:
Well he needs to just go for it, and not worry about the consequences. He'll improve as a guitarist for it. It sounds to top heavy, it should be the rhythm doing all the work!

Cheers, thanks for the advice, I feel a git as I always get accused of being over critical :thumbsup:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sunday Best is the best track for me...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Will be at the 21st March gig

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Biskuit von Kekse said:

who the f*** are you? Simon f***ing Cowell?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here